• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just got what I think is a great deal on the Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T and the matching keyboard dock. Samsung has the tablet for $650 and the keyboard dock for $129. OfficeDepot has the tablet on sale until 4/20/2013 for $550 and the keyboard for $100. Staples will price match this with no issues so I got both for $650. Plus Staples is running a promotion where you get a Visa rebate card for between $100 and $400 when you trade in an old laptop or tablet. Details here: TradeupToTouch Once I get that rebate for my 7 year old laptop, I'll have the tablet and keyboard for only $550 + tax.

Staples Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T
Staples Keyboard Docking Station

OfficeDepot Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T
OfficeDepot Keyboard Dock

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's worth pointing out that these have Atom CPU's, so it's full Windows 8 instead of Windows RT.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014