• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I apologize if this is a repost and that I forgot in my earlier thread. both will be added to QS to main thread ASAP thank you for reading.

McAfee Internet Security 2013 - 1 PC
$40 - $40 MIR card exp 4/25/13

OOS
Color3 Advanced HDMI Color Processing Device **$2.99 s/h unless person has Shoprunner**
$79.99 - $79.99 MIR card exp 4/18/13

Thank you agian for your patience in reading and I hope I'm not reposting by accident

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Color3 Model B33 (6.64kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

McAfee 2013 (6.95kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I love the comment seen in the reviews:

"I bought it on a mail-in rebate promotional making it free. It was definitely worth $0."

Limit 5 on the color3 hdmi switch $399.95 rebate! Woo!

This was on rebate few months age, and we decided it was worthless to most customers. Only purchase if you really know what it is and have a use for it.

Those rebate cards are a hassle to use. Currently have 4 Newegg Visa Cards in my (fat) wallet right now.

Only 4? I've received more than 40 this year for the amount more than $1,600!

A lot of stores accept VISA Cards. I also use them to pay Comcast and Geico at their website. You may also use them to buy FAR items from Newegg.

Just what is this, anyway?

GreenTrash said:   Just what is this, anyway?

Since there is nothing in terms of "Color Processing" the box can really do that a mid-range+ TV couldn't do by changing the menu settings, a few have speculated that this device will strip HDMI's built-in copy-protection. Either that, or it's intended to strip money from gullible consumers.

can i daisy chain 3 of these?

Reviews are pretty unanimous that this is a POS. If Newegg still had decent Cash Back affiliate offers, I might have purchased it, but CB rates are sad for Newegg these days. Thanks for posting, though. Maybe someone needs to hit a spend requirement.

ETA: To clarify, I'm referring to the "Color3 Advanced HDMI Color Processing Device"

Out of stock on the HDMI thingy. Similar multi-$$$ device "Darblet" got mixed reviews in the home theater world.

bytem3 said:   Reviews are pretty unanimous that this is a POS......."

If it were a hot item, would it be free after rebate??

jhapad said:   bytem3 said:   Reviews are pretty unanimous that this is a POS......."

Good stuff does go FAR once in a while.

bytem3 said:   

They also go OOS in no time.

classicmac said:   bytem3 said:   

They also go OOS in no time.

Agreed

ETA: Sometimes, POS also go OOS in no time. Case in point: Color3 Advanced HDMI Color Processing Device now shows as "CURRENTLY SOLD OUT"

So McAfee is in stock? I thought the immigration police in Guatemala let him out of stock last December.

But seriously, I don't think it makes sense to use a software security product made by a wacked out fugitive wanted by the authorities in connection with a murder where he was living. Computer security begins and ends with trust. You have to trust someone and I think I can find someone more trustworthy.

jhapad said:   bytem3 said:   Reviews are pretty unanimous that this is a POS......."

I got in on the 15' Redmere HDMI cable that was FAR. I think that was a hot item. It's thin and it works.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014