• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I wouldn't normally post a Meritline deal here, but these ink carts really are a good deal...been using them for a couple years in a Canon MX870 and they are really good quality replacments. If you really want to nitpick, I think the black is not quite as deep as OEM carts. I had tried switching to an even cheaper replacement but had to run cleaning cycles every time I printed. Eventually just recycled those and switched back to G&G and haven't had any more problems. Only 2 reviews, & 1 of them is only 1 star, but if you read it the reviewer actually praises these cartridges and is complaining about a different, cheaper set.

G&G Compatible Canon CLI-221 (PGI-220 BK, CLI-221 BK, CLI-221 C, CLI-221 M, CLI-221 Y) Inkjet Cartridges with New Chip Combo: One Each of PGI-220 Black, CLI-221 Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow

They also have another Canon set, PGI 225 + CLI 226, for $14.95 for 2 sets.

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ink (46.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Is there a coupon for this? I see $19.95 for two when I select.

Good deal for the G&G's. This is the first time I've seen ML put these on sale. These used to be the only "brand" that ML sold for the 220/221 and 225/226 sets, but then they also started selling cheaper no-name versions. I bought a set of the 225/226 no-names the last time they were on sale, but would prefer the G&G's. I'll use these as my replacements, and keep the no-names as backups for emergencies.

pleasebequiet said:   Is there a coupon for this? I see $19.95 for two when I select.
I bought the 225/226 2-pack set and used coupon MLCA16FN. It took $8 off the total. It's likely the same coupon code for the 220/221 2-pack set.

Coupon worked great! Thank you!

Coupon would not work for me but still a good deal. The PGI 225/226 set price went up for 2 sets but the 2 set price included free shipping. Nice!

I've always ordered these from Meritline. I always just go to my order history and reorder. This last time, they sent me this cheap brand in a red box - not the G&G brand I always got. What's odd is that when I ordered the color set, all the colors came in the G&G brand, but the large PGI-220 BK came in this other brand and they don't work at all. I'm stuck with nine of these awful cartridges. Contacted them and will see how they respond. Will definitely stick to the G&G brand from now on. Just didn't realize they did a cheap switch until I got them.

I have an Epson Artisan 730 printer. I bought my last batch from Meritline but they have no brand markings on them. Do you folks know this printer? Who carries reliable generic replacements? TIA

I actually had some issues with G&G cartridges that I bought from Meritline for my Brother printer. The black, yellow, and magenta were fine, but all of the blue cartridges were not recognized by the printer and immediately unusable.

the deal was great but i find out grey color is not including in the package. today i was very unlucky that the printer run out of grey. i have all color except grey. :'(

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014