• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target this week in store has their Kyocera Event for only $39.99! I can't find it on their website, but the specs on Amazon (where it's only $49.99 shipped this week) are really pretty good. It has Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0, a decent 1 GHz processor and other nice features, but the 3.2 MP camera isn't much to brag about.

I have their Optimus Elite, and it is a similar phone, but the best it looks like they'll ever put on it is Gingerbread 2.3.7 for the operating system. I got it the other day at Radio Shack for only $39.99, and for the money it is a GREAT phone. I'm also still on their grandfathered $25 per month plan (300 minutes, unlimited texting and unlimited data), but the Kyocera Event phone will not let you stay on any grandfathered plans - you have to go to at least $35 monthly. For the money, though, these plans are great! Data is slow, but it's consistent.

Amazon has a silicone case and hard shell case combination for about $6 shipped for the Event.

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile discounts that earn $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

event (37.94kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LINK

There is no link - I can't find it on their website, but it's in store.

Picked one up. Think this may be the last day at this price. I think the price is great. The phone isn't perfect but for this price how can you complain.

Grabbed the last once at my local store today. The manager approved the sale price even though the sale was down after I showed him this thread, thanks guys!

Does the plan include free mobile to mobile?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014