• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Blu-ray @ Rakuten - $16.74
compare at $30.00
Shipping adds $3.49.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Blu-ray
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

steep price for just 6 episodes

2 Seasons Blood/Sand & Gods of the Arena Blu-Ray
(Used, like new condition)
$10.71 shipped HERE
Then you can sell it back to Amazon after you watch it for $14.40

robby69 said:   2 Seasons Blood/Sand & Gods of the Arena Blu-Ray
$10.71 shipped HERE

Don't forget the $3k + cost for your shrink-wrapping equipment.

Litobird said:   steep price for just 6 episodes

by jupiter's caulk, you're right. I would not have it so.

I will ask the gods to give pause to spreading the cheeks and ramming caulk in ph**king ass, and have high price removed from thought.

Xena's boobs are worth the price of admission alone.

$10.71 shipped HERE

dam did i miss out?

Litobird said:   

dam did i miss out?

Yes, by not reading the terms and conditions of trade-in.

respdoc said:   dam did i miss out? Yes, by not reading the terms and conditions of trade-in.

I've traded in a lot of DVD's, is there somewhere it says it needs to be shrink wrapped? Didn't see it.

robby69 said:   
I've traded in a lot of DVD's, is there somewhere it says it needs to be shrink wrapped? Didn't see it.

No, you have never traded-in a used,opened DVD and got "new" credit value (which is requirement to get $14.40) via Amazon.

I'd suggest reading their requirements for every trade-in level if you are confused.

respdoc said:   No, you have never traded-in a used,opened DVD and got "new" credit value (which is requirement to get $14.40)I'd suggest reading their requirements for even trade-in level if you are confused

Ah, not "confused", just unaware that it was "new", instead of "like new" categories.
Who would trade in a NEW one? LOL
Guess its so Amazon could get the attention of "confused" individuals such as myself.
•Item is unused and sealed in original, unaltered packaging, with no additional markings or stickers

$10.71 shipped HERE

watch out for that 2 season set, I went through 2 sets, both had points where they froze/skipped

after returning the 2nd set Amazon gave me back my money without attempting to send a 3rd

looks like quite a few people have experienced the same problems

A great show that was ended way too early.

RDMustang1 said:   A great show that was ended way too early.

I think 4 seasons is pretty long for a series, ended early? Maybe. Way too early? No. Great series, ecstatic that they made as many episodes as they did.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014