• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Extra 40% off Clearance @ American Eagle - Extra 40% off

Shipping adds $7.00

Free shipping with Shoprunner

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Extra 40% off Clearance
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I dont see anything 40% off, everything is around 10%..

The discount shows up when you add an item to your cart.

Only taking another 40% off on the girls stuff -- none of the guys stuff. Even when I was sure to be shopping in the "Extra 40% off section". ???

I didnt check the girls stuff but yeah, none of hte guys stuff was getting marked down.

Same for me and I called a CSR who said it's a pretty misleading sale but is only for the stuff in the clearance category that specifically states "Additional 40% off"... I don't think it's made that clear in the details either.

The site clearly says additional 40% off clearance and when you sort for items under the 'additional 40% off' sale, most are not coming up with a discount.

somepig said:   Same for me and I called a CSR who said it's a pretty misleading sale but is only for the stuff in the clearance category that specifically states "Additional 40% off"... I don't think it's made that clear in the details either.

I clicked on the 40% off link and then added several items to my cart. When I went to checkout, some of them were discounted and some were not. It seems like they're only giving the discount to the cheaper items.

I don't have time for this nonsense AE.

Hmm, today some of the items are showing as 40% off that were not before.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014