• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://pages.homedepot.com/orange_signup

give it a min to get the email with link . seems to be this promotion coupons are valid till today only.. not sure if it will get updated later

Thanks,

Member Summary

Email Subscription Coupon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think it is expired

>>Offer valid through 4/15/2013.

This offer is valid 04/01/2013 through 04/17/2013, and is redeemable for a $5.00 discount on a single receipt in-store purchase of $50.00 or more at all U.S. The Home Depot stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. See store for further details

it's still valid today. just got one

I concur, the coupon is still good for today.
Signed up and in the inbox in less than 2 minutes.

Anybody tried using this to buy a GC?

amac23 said:   Anybody tried using this to buy a GC?

I don't think these can be used to purchase GCs. Can anyone confirm?

It scans but the register does not let it apply to a gift certificate.

just got one .. Offer Valid through 05/26/13. get one if needed.

Just tried and it works

Subscribe to this

Cant use it online I needed to buy some plants only available online. Anyone know a online code?

If you sign up for the garden club, get $5/50 lawn & garden purchase- might need to make-up a new email addy
http://pages.homedepot.com/ValueClickGC2013?program=HD_Garden

If this $5/50 email (spam me for life) still works, could the 2 multi coupons stack? Can we max for the savings in exchange for the spam? (for the entire minute until we close new email account)

sign up for a new app "snipsnap" sometimes Home Depot takes the codes, when they have them and sometimes nada, but for the price (zip) worth a shot

sign up for a new app "snipsnap" sometimes Home Depot takes the codes, when they have them and sometimes nada, but for the price (zip) worth a shot With snipsnap - you have a better shot with online "codes" so check it out

Got one but it is for in store purchases only so did not help me with my on line orders so wasted my time.

The link still works and got this coupon with new expiration:

"This offer is valid 05/13/2013 through 05/27/2013, and is redeemable for a $5.00 discount on a single receipt in-store purchase of $50.00 or more at all U.S. The Home Depot stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. See store for further details."

link still work. just tried

back again!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014