• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/category.cfm/CurrentP...

In stock at the time of my post

GUNS, Glock 17,19, 23, 26 and 27 (9mm and .40 Cal) in stock $549.99 Shipped @ Sportsmans Outdoor Super Store

thanks adrian

This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. Apr/17/2013 4:12 PM

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks OP.

wonder when the crash in gun prices will happen? Seem over-inflated right now.

ezwrighter said:   wonder when the crash in gun prices will happen? Seem over-inflated right now.

Seeing as the Senate couldn't even get through background checks.....I'd say VERY VERY soon. I'd guess sweet spot will be 3months from now as supplies catch up

Is this ACTUALLY a good deal or are gun lovers just greening it because recent political happenings? Anybody know if this price is really hot?

Electronifan said:   Is this ACTUALLY a good deal or are gun lovers just greening it because recent political happenings? Anybody know if this price is really hot?

Given the current environment, this is a hot deal. Pre Sandy Hook, a good deal would have been $500

It's interesting that back in the early 90s, a Glock 19 would have cost me about $520 out the door with 2 high-capacity magazines and the 'test' required for CA gun buyers. This was a 'used' gun that was returned after a few days because the wife didn't want it in the house.

what??? $550???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014