• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

WalmartFishingLureDeal
Disclaimer
WalMart has lots of hardbaits & assorted soft plastics from their "Big Bait Bonanza" blue cardboard containers marked down to $1.50 each. Lots of top fishing brands on sale: Heddon, Bomber, Rebel, Cotton-Cordell, YUM, etc. Came upon a good number of Heddon super spook jrs. in various colors for $1.50, which normally run $6-$7 at other sporting goods stores (Bass Pro Shop, Academy, Gander Mtn., etc.) Sale is good til April 20th, 2013. Check out the photo of some of the lures I bought for $1.50 & the WalMart Ad I brought to show the cashier.

UPDATE: Stopped by a 24hr. WalMart last nite & bought 10 more Heddon spook jrs. in bone, woodpecker, solid chartreuse, and clear colors for $1.50 a piece. I can't help myself! Deal is too good to pass up. Plus, got some Rebel Jumping Minnows & Cotten-Cordell broken backs too. Go get some while they last!

Member Summary

Branded Fishing Lures for $1.50
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Been meaning to give some reps for this. Good deal! Scored a bunch of stuff but not quite sure what all its for

My bro claims that I need it though. They still have the bait bonanza boxes out there but without the ad its $2.50 which is still good. Going back to get some for my bro who said Walmarts in his area dont have a lot of selection.

Also, found Senko worms for $1.50 a pack! These are normally $6-7 and are great for bass fishing (so I hear)...

willygee said:    Scored a bunch of stuff but not quite sure what all its for

Most use them for fishing.

Fishing Hat
Disclaimer
And some use them to accessorize.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014