• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Maximum discount of $50. Must present coupon at time of purchase. Limit one per family. Discount given on NAPA's Every Day Low Prices. Excludes certain equipment and commodity items, engines, cores and special order items. Not good in conjunction with other coupons or sale price offers. In-store only. Coupon valid April 1-30, 2013 at participating locations only. For retail stores only

Link

moneymover said:   Go to this link and you can download the coupon for your state.NAPA promo

Member Summary

Napa Auto Parts
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
meh....

WI :

Your choice - $3.99 for: MAC's All Wheel Cleaner, Invisible Glass Cleaner, Black Magic Tire Wet, or Blue Cora... (more)

rickcwbw (Apr. 24, 2013 @ 8:04p) |

You find them all the time here on SD.
Free after rebate offers at your local auto parts stores.
Usually goes strong durin... (more)

KYBOSH (Apr. 24, 2013 @ 9:25p) |

Not in my area. I could have really used this on $60 plug wires.
Anyone interested in helping me out by buying and shippi... (more)

jimates (Apr. 26, 2013 @ 11:49p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Restricted to certain cities.

There are regional versions of this coupon. I found one for IL after clicking a banner from FB or one of my web-based email accounts.

One might try going to FB and looking for a /napa(name of your state) page and see if there is any mention of the coupon.

Go to this link and you can download the coupon for your state.NAPA promo

moneymover said:   Go to this link and you can download the coupon for your state.NAPA promo

Darn...leaves out California.

and NY

This is an amazing deal.
Napa parts are top quality ... unlike the mess Advance and Autozone sells.
My Dad always said "If you dont want to change the part out again and dont want to get robbed by the stealership you better go to Napa."

Last time they had something like this I sacked up on synthic oils and filters.
Now that I can know I can get all my oil for free (after rebate) I wonder what I should buy with this coupon???

Thanks, updated OP w/link

KYBOSH said:   This is an amazing deal.
My Dad always said "If you dont want to change the part out again and dont want to get robbed by the stealership you better go to Napa."

Now that I can know I can get all my oil for free (after rebate) I wonder what I should buy with this coupon???

I wish they had it in Washington. Another good deal they have every once in awhile is their Bucket deal, everything you can fit in the bucket is ..something like 50% of but can't remember. I grabbed a bucket to put my oil and filters in and was told about the deal they had that day so I went and grabbed a bunch of stuff, spark plugs, complete brake pad set, some other stuff. It was great!

No 50% off in MN

No Colorado either...

e1d1 said:   KYBOSH said:   

I wish they had it in Washington. Another good deal they have every once in awhile is their Bucket deal, everything you can fit in the bucket is ..something like 50% of but can't remember. I grabbed a bucket to put my oil and filters in and was told about the deal they had that day so I went and grabbed a bunch of stuff, spark plugs, complete brake pad set, some other stuff. It was great!

Man! What a waste of a good bucket!
You should have gone for the tools man.
They sell the best hand tools around.

KYBOSH said:   e1d1 said:   KYBOSH said:   

Man! What a waste of a good bucket!
You should have gone for the tools man.
They sell the best hand tools around.

LOL! I know they have good tools and the pricier ones are heavy duty and great to have when you need something like that. I didn't think of it at the time...I was there for a specific thing and was caught by surprise! The counter person said they have them every so often and I was encouraged to watch their sales. I thought I was on their list but they've been upgrading their web content so often I found that I wasn't on it and updated my info last year, (and again recently). Their 5 gallon buckets are better than the usual you get everywhere else I've got them (B&M).

Tanks

Freeduh said:   No Colorado either...

Great Plains discount does not identify any state, isn't Colorado part of the Great Plains. Might be worth a try.

Great Plains

Joe1000 said:   Freeduh said:   No Colorado either...

Great Plains discount does not identify any state, isn't Colorado part of the Great Plains. Might be worth a try.

Great Plains

The coupon does list the locations--you have to download to see it. Mostly in OK, a few in TX and KS.

KYBOSH said:   This is an amazing deal.

how do you get your oil for free after rebate?

Many areas not covered. Big time YMMV.

paciorek said:   Many areas not covered. Big time YMMV.

I dont think this can be put in the YMMV section if the coupon explicitly lists where coupon can be used.

SOL in Houston. Drat!

Current Promotions
No items found.

can't give red 'cuz it is a good deal for the peepz that get to - so I'll just be neutral

$10 off $10 purchase in Kansas City area.

They have a special going -- 5 quarts of NAPA synthetic oil and filter for $20, less coupon = $10

Thanks OP!!!!!

meh....

WI :

Your choice - $3.99 for: MAC's All Wheel Cleaner, Invisible Glass Cleaner, Black Magic Tire Wet, or Blue Coral Concentrated Car Wash (64 oz.). $6.99 for Sea Foam Motor Treatment. Offer valid at participating NAPA AUTO PARTS stores April 1-30, 2013.

ricoscoro said:   KYBOSH said:   This is an amazing deal.

how do you get your oil for free after rebate?

You find them all the time here on SD.
Free after rebate offers at your local auto parts stores.
Usually goes strong during the summer.

Not in my area. I could have really used this on $60 plug wires.
Anyone interested in helping me out by buying and shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014