• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Meritline.com has Mountek MT5000 Hands Free Car Mount on sale for $24.95 - $8.46 coupon code MLCA17GN = $16.49 LINK

Member Summary

mountek MT5000
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

coupon doesn't work

it does work. I login and put in the coupon

This is an AWESOME phone mount. I did a video review a while back if anyone cares to see: http://youtu.be/liPgOKzo_Lc

dubio said:   coupon doesn't work

You have to log in.

I find the Panavise ( Panavise.com)vehicle specific mounts more solid, and do not obstruct anything on your dash. With an AMPS tipper attached they are perfect for any device. Of course they are more money than this Mountek mount. But there are deals if you google the part # you want.

I bought this a couple of weeks ago for $1 more than this price from Amazon. It's a good mount, but blocks the view of the clock above my CD player. Other than that, I have no complaints. I haven't tried it in the other car yet.

BlurryEyed said:   This is an AWESOME phone mount. I did a video review a while back if anyone cares to see: http://youtu.be/liPgOKzo_Lc

Just make sure you don't tighten the mount to much of you will crack your CD stereo housing.
I purchased mine straight from Mountek. Installed the mount on my wifes Sonata. It would shake a little. Hated that!
Tightened it up a little bit and noticed the force started cracking the cd housing just to the left from where you insert the CD.
I honestly didn't think I tightened it to much. I ended up return all 4 (one for each family member) back to the MFR.

Do a search on Amazon for car vent phone mount.
$10 cheaper, only semi block one of the vent,

coupon doesn't work anymore:

System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
0018828-001 Mountek MT5000 Hands Free Car Mount for Apple iPhone, Android phones, and GPS
Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

I ended up buying a 360 Car Mount Windshield Cradle Holder Stand for Apple iPhone 4S 4G 4 from fleabay.
Item number 190717074533
Cost $3.99 shipped from eBay seller Zydistro. Mounts on windshield or dash.
Works great!!

I have this and its great. I have never used my car CD player as it only plays CD's, no mp3s. And the car is a 2010 model. Shocked.

Jes1 said:   BlurryEyed said:   This is an AWESOME phone mount. I did a video review a while back if anyone cares to see: http://youtu.be/liPgOKzo_Lc

Just make sure you don't tighten the mount to much of you will crack your CD stereo housing.
I purchased mine straight from Mountek. Installed the mount on my wifes Sonata. It would shake a little. Hated that!
Tightened it up a little bit and noticed the force started cracking the cd housing just to the left from where you insert the CD.
I honestly didn't think I tightened it to much. I ended up return all 4 (one for each family member) back to the MFR.

No cracks here! Guess my Subaru's plastic outweighs your Hyundai's

phatkrazy said:   Do a search on Amazon for car vent phone mount.

1) These block the vent (LAME!) 2) The clip has to fit your vent, and it won't on some vehicles. 3) Vents are not static, they are dynamic so therefore your phone mount won't be as sturdy or hold position well. Vent mounts are cheap, I'll give ya that...but you pay for what you get.

Coupon expired, even when logged in.

BlurryEyed said:   phatkrazy said:   Do a search on Amazon for car vent phone mount.

1) These block the vent (LAME!) 2) The clip has to fit your vent, and it won't on some vehicles. 3) Vents are not static, they are dynamic so therefore your phone mount won't be as sturdy or hold position well. Vent mounts are cheap, I'll give ya that...but you pay for what you get.

These mounts has their pros and cons.
This crack your cd opening when you mount it to tight, that's what she said.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014