• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dead Island: Game of the Year - Steam PC game (use coupon code) for $4 + free shipping

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/dead-islan...

Yes this has been on sale recently for the same price ($4.99) but it's lower if you use the 20% off coupon code.
GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA
This code was included in an e-mail from GMG and I don't see this coupon code on the GMG site like I usually do so I hope it's not a unique one for me.
If it is a single user code, someone comment and I'll expire my post. If you're a Steam gamer, it may be worth signing up for GMG's e-mails.

Member Summary

dead island (197.96kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks. Decent reviews, why not for $4.

Great game. I got it when Amazon had it for $5 and it's worth every penny. Playing in co-op mode with friends is fun as well.

Nice...grabbed a steam code for $4! Good Deal.

Game gives serious motion sickness (if you're susceptible to getting it from First Person games).

I just bought this game and frog01 makes a good point. I can see having to take breaks from playing. It's got a very wobbly 'in your face' style to it. Like you have a camera strapped to your head.

for four bucks it's worth loading up my steam client again. Thanks

In for 1. Been trying to get a friend on Steam for a while. This will be a great game to send as a gift code. Thanx OP.

I am a big FPS fan and zombie game fan....this one I didn't like at all (won't go in to the multitude of reasons). It might be fun in multiplayer but single player just wasn't fun.
Game of the year? who voted for that?

Is this still active?

I just tried and the coupon offered me $3.99 off of $19.99, so $16.00.

I'd be very sad, I would have loved to pick up a copy for $4!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014