• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link Must be Shop Your Way Member
and spend $50 at B&M to receive coupon. Forgive if repost!

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

gas
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

20 Gal limit so $6 => basically spend $50 get $6 in gas savings by jumping through hoops: single fill up to redeem 30c/gal

thanks but ... pass...

These gas coupons are very hit and miss. More miss. I tried almost every BP around me when I had a coupon and none of them accepted it. Even trying it into the computer as instructed did not work. I ended up chucking the coupon. Pretty disappointing.

Harsh...this is Fatwallet afterall...many many FW'ers jump through many hoops to save a few bucks... No hoops here. Just thought if you were buying something at Kmart and you happen to spend $50 or more, that you might be able to use the immediately generated coupon for buying gas, which most people do. I had no problem using the coupon.There may be a list of participating gas station locations on the link. I live in an area where BP's and Speedways are plentiful...This is a bettter deal than most grocery store shopper card reward points where you have to spend $100 to get 10cents off per gal.
In addition, I earned bonus Shop Your Way points on my purchase and immediately redeemed for double the value of my balance(an additional $6.00) the same day (actually same visit broken into two transactions in true Fatwallet spirit!)

The Speedway Q's I'm getting are only good for 15 Gal. They never give me problems when I use them.

KYBOSH said:   These gas coupons are very hit and miss. More miss. I tried almost every BP around me when I had a coupon and none of them accepted it. Even trying it into the computer as instructed did not work. I ended up chucking the coupon. Pretty disappointing.

I used one yesterday at local BP and was a bit surprised since there are no Kmarts within hour.

BTW, I am getting these coupons printing out when I buy gift cards at Kmart (obviously more than 50 bucks).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014