• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?a=0&aid=2075731129&n=31

Get $5 off your next purchase when you subscribe to the Home Depot and Martha Stewart Living Home How-to Series.

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!
To welcome you to the series, The Home Depot will email you a $5 off coupon tomorrow for use on your next purchase.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Tried it - no dice on gc.

thirddowndraw (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 1:51p) |

Was sent several of them today. 5 off 50. I am a disabled veteran so I already get 10%. I assume they wont stack them. L... (more)

rockbust (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 4:35p) |

This offer is valid 04/15/2013 through 05/05/2013, and is redeemable for a $5.00 discount on a single receipt in-store p... (more)

drmorb (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 4:43p) |

another one -- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1268392/ you will get in 2 mins

and another Home Depot / Paypal offer
Paypal: Get FREE $10 iTunes Code When You Spend $50 In-Store at Home Depot
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1268359/
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

+1 gave it a shot

In 4 1, thanks OP.

$5 off what? Certainly they with screw us with a catch

in 4 for 5!
lets see what it is!
thnx op

Thanks OP

Just used 6 different email accounts. Let's see what happens tomorrow?

Thanks OP.

ZombieHunter said:   $5 off what? Certainly they with screw us with a catchThey've been sending $5 off $50 coupons with their mailings, so I wouldn't be surprised if this one is as well.

Got my email - the coupon was $5 off $50 as I suspected - subject was "Welcome: More Savings Start Now!"

Thanks OP.

billrubin said:   Got my email - the coupon was $5 off $50 as I suspected - subject was "Welcome: More Savings Start Now!"

Is the coupon good for online purchases, or just in-store?

ZombieHunter said:   $5 off what? Certainly they with screw us with a catch

$5 off $50....And there's the catch... Email mining at it's finest...

popeye9 said:   Is the coupon good for online purchases, or just in-store?This offer is valid 04/15/2013 through 05/05/2013, and is redeemable for a $5.00 discount on a single receipt in-store purchase of $50.00 or more at all U.S. The Home Depot stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. See store for further details.

nice. was heading there this weekend. This will come in handy! +1 Thanks!

billrubin said:   popeye9 said:   Is the coupon good for online purchases, or just in-store?This offer is valid 04/15/2013 through 05/05/2013, and is redeemable for a $5.00 discount on a single receipt in-store purchase of $50.00 or more at all U.S. The Home Depot stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. See store for further details.

Thanks billrubin. Anyone know of any coupons for online purchases from HomeDepot.com, I'd love to know....

Thanks OP!

you can get 5%+ Cash Back on ebates and maybe even here on fatwallet.

Got mine too, woo hoo.

Good for gift cards, maybe?

thirddowndraw said:   Good for gift cards, maybe?

Tried it - no dice on gc.

Was sent several of them today. 5 off 50. I am a disabled veteran so I already get 10%. I assume they wont stack them. Lowes used to stack dollar off with a percentage off some years back. Not sure the current policy.

rockbust said:   Was sent several of them today. 5 off 50. I am a disabled veteran so I already get 10%. I assume they wont stack them. Lowes used to stack dollar off with a percentage off some years back. Not sure the current policy.

This offer is valid 04/15/2013 through 05/05/2013, and is redeemable for a $5.00 discount on a single receipt in-store purchase of $50.00 or more at all U.S. The Home Depot stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or special incentive program. Cash value 1/20th of 1 cent. See store for further details.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014