• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Coby LED3DTV5586
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Couldn't get coupon code DJR88516 to work ("coupon code not found") but coupon code GGK88702 brings the price to $499.96

Wemic said:   Couldn't get coupon code DJR88516 to work ("coupon code not found") but coupon code GGK88702 brings the price to $499.96

thanks for the correction.

But being as this is a 55" Coby, the worse reliable brand in the world, ....., you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya?

and i thought vizio was the bottom of the barrel, lol

Vizio is in the Brand name barrel and yes it is somewhere in the bottom. Under that barrel is the "no name" and "cheap brand name" is the Coby. I even have some adapter from them way back that didnt work right out of the box so I openned it up and what do you know - they got the polarity wire backward, resolder and it worked hasnt trust the brand since then. It also doesnt inspired confident when you can buy a lot of their products in dollar store.

For those who doesnt know I think that what Dirty Harry would have said of the brand

skh12 said:   and i thought vizio was the bottom of the barrel, lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014