• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens: Brita Filter 3-Pack Just $10.99!

If you have a Brita pitcher, check out this deal you can score on replacement filters at Walgreens through Saturday!

Use this $3/1 Brita Pitcher Replacement Filter Pack coupon http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=14505&nid=10&zid=py13&plid=M... to score a box for $10.99 after Balance Reward points, which makes each one $3.66!

Buy (1) Brita Replacement Filters, 3-pack $14.99
Use $3/1 Brita Pitcher Replacement Filter Pack http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=14505&nid=10&zid=py13&plid=M...
Pay $11.99 and get 1,500 Balance Rewards Points

Final Price = $10.49!

Walgreens
Need a Walgreens coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

brita (15.48kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
after coupon
after rewards points.

Do the deal today only—19 April—and use the 15% off Friends and Family coupon
Here

Save another $2.24.

this was already posted in the Walgreens Friends and Family post and also Here

mydogsassy said:   this was already posted in the Walgreens Friends and Family post and also Here

But this guy included the $3 off coupon.

He forgot the 15% off F&F discount so maybe someone should start another post about it

shoprite has better deal. sale for 10.99 and ecoupon for 1.00 coupled with manuf. 3.00 0ff is 6.99 sorry

Thanks OP. Bought pitcher & filter pack = $22.48 + tax

Should be good for next 6 months or so.

gwennypoo1 said:   shoprite has better deal. sale for 10.99 and ecoupon for 1.00 coupled with manuf. 3.00 0ff is 6.99 sorry

ya you're right, but a lot of people don't have a Shop Rite anywhere near them, I think they are only located in North East US

HEB is better, $15.97 for 3-pk filter and get a 5-cup pitcher and a reusable bag for free.

Thanks, OP. Green...and I saved green, too...

Thanks OP. luckily the Walgreens register gave me $2 coupon extra to the 1500 points and the mfg coupon, that brings the figure to 8.99 for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014