• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowest I have seen so far
168 for Samsung galaxy s4 pre booking
With 2 year AT&T contract
Upgrade or new line -- click on the banner on the below link

http://wireless.walmart.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?page...

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

S4
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Great price, but use caution if you plan to swap this phone to another line on your account. We picked up a Galaxy S3 last November from http://wireless.walmart.com/ (which is actually Simplexity). When we went to activate it we learned that they will charge your credit card $400 if you use a different SIM in it during the first 6 months.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there any FW Cash Back for doing it though FW Link?

I dont see cell purchases listed in the restrictions so its possible

T&C said: Restrictions for Use
Cash Back is not available on orders placed from a mobile device.
Gift Card Details: Cash Back available on redemption (not purchase) of gift cards/certificates.

Cash Back not available on:
Pharmacy
Financial Services
Internet Access
Video Downloads
Purchases from SamsClub.com
Optical Products
Tires

Sprint charges $249 for phone with 2-years contract. Same price with note 2 when it came out.

I always wait 6mo from the release date so that the devs and modders at XDA have a chance to build the root and rom goodness.
Also the price usually drops in that time period.
However, green to the op for posting. I know some people are always chomping at the bit.

I got it.

This phone is intended to sell at $250 subsidized with a 2-year contract. Sure T-Mobile and other carriers may sell it to you at $150 if you transfer your number over to their service, but I am sticking for AT&T and I have a decent reason for that. I still have the original Unlimited Data plans for $30/month, and I choose the option to keep all the same Minutes/Data/Text plan the same. And AT&T's 4G in my area (Dallas) is fantastic.

Predicting Black Friday 2013's deals on this phone, I don't see it being lower than $99-$149 six months from now. So to get it at $168 at or near its launch is a good enough deal for me.

The WalMart website had trouble verifying my AT&T account, I placed the order but it was in a Hold status, and I had to enter a live chat with a WalMart Rep in order for them to confirm my AT&T info, which was pretty weird giving somebody your address and SSN, but it never displays numbers on screen, and the person was quite helpful and quick.

After the chat was over, the order went through, and the account was verified through AT&T, and it is awaiting the item to come into stock before it ships out. FedEx Standard FedEx shipping.

if you move your number to Sprint, it will cost you at $149

lol. this phone will be free by Black Friday cause they will be close to releasing the S5 by then.

I've been waiting for this phone since Xmas, but now that it's here some of the features are just plain stupid and useless and obviously only there because they want to be fresh and unique and better than Apple. I'm going with the HTC One instead.

Green for OP though cause none-the-less it's a good price if you're not planning on switching to Sprint.

Frys has this for $149.99 starting April 29.here's the link

mydogsassy said:   lol. this phone will be free by Black Friday cause they will be close to releasing the S5 by then.

I've been waiting for this phone since Xmas, but now that it's here some of the features are just plain stupid and useless and obviously only there because they want to be fresh and unique and better than Apple. I'm going with the HTC One instead.

Green for OP though cause none-the-less it's a good price if you're not planning on switching to Sprint.

HTC One is nicer looking but heavier.

On a side note, someone mentioned the VZ S4 would have LTE AND 3G, while the ATT would only have LTE. Any truth to this rumor? I like using data and talk at same time (need it really). That alone is the best reason not to get the iphoney

1. Can I pre-order through WalMart but in-store pickup? I live next to a state with no tax.

2. I want to keep my $25/2G data plan when upgrade, but I can't find that option on WalMart website. Do I need to call/chat to place the order?

Thanks.

What difference does a few bucks here or there matter if you're paying thru the nose monthly for 2 years?

TellyTubby said:   What difference does a few bucks here or there matter if you're paying thru the nose monthly for 2 years?

My company can only pay for the service, but not the phone.

dgoedken said:   mydogsassy said:   lol. this phone will be free by Black Friday cause they will be close to releasing the S5 by then.

HTC One is nicer looking but heavier.

On a side note, someone mentioned the VZ S4 would have LTE AND 3G, while the ATT would only have LTE. Any truth to this rumor? I like using data and talk at same time (need it really). That alone is the best reason not to get the iphoney

I am eligible right now for an upgrade (E3d), but the HTC One without an sd slot keeps me away. plus the fact it is virtually impossible to take it apart to replace the battery or screen, or anything like that.

This is a great deal for californians as they dont charge any tax..

Great price, but use caution if you plan to swap this phone to another line on your account. We picked up a Galaxy S3 last November from http://wireless.walmart.com/ (which is actually Simplexity). When we went to activate it we learned that they will charge your credit card $400 if you use a different SIM in it during the first 6 months.

It's now $198.00...at the wally mart link...

Be careful as the phone has got bad reviews by Mossberg and NY Times and also WSJ Forbes magazine also said Samsung has thrown some technology in the phone to see what works . I wait for reviews on Amazon and also testing it myself when released

zp852 said:   Be careful as the phone has got bad reviews by Mossberg and NY Times and also WSJ Forbes magazine also said Samsung has thrown some technology in the phone to see what works . I wait for reviews on Amazon and also testing it myself when released

Mossberg's summary was "Galaxy S 4 Is a Good, but Not a Great, Step Up". Not sure that counts as a 'bad' review.

Crazy this frenzy over this phone.

I have a VZ droid with the unlimited data plan plus text and I am eligible for an upgrade this month. VZ tells me that when I upgrade I will be losing the unlimited data and have to pay a data plan. Not such a biggie but I hate the fact that VZ is taking something away. I had enough with government taking anything away and now VZ is weeding out the unlimited data plans from the company.

option buying outright (no contract) phone and connecting it to my existing VZ acct - (makes no sense).

Does anyone currently have the unlimited data VZ and been able to purchase the S4 and keep their plan without a premium? With WalMart?

Thank you for your responses.

tc

What I like about the S4 (low on practical tech. high on gimmicks) is the depreciating effect on the S3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014