• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon just posted 14 Original Amazon pilots..

All free for streaming..

Original shows

Thanks, I updated it to 14 titles..

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not to quibble, but I count 14.

ganas134 said:   Not to quibble, but I count 14.STOP QUIBBLING!

any of these "14" worth watchign?

watched Betas... if you aren't intune with the startup community, I don't think you will like it. Only one episode so far and its ok.

Thanks OP!

"Onion News Empire" was pretty funny especially since I'm a Jeffrey Tambor fan (still waiting on Netflix for more "Arrested Development"). Zombieland wasn't as funny as the movie but the action/non-sequiter humor maintains the same tone. I do hope Amazon picks up at least those 2 series.

no one watched alpha house? I think it has promise...how can anyone say no to Bill Murray and John Goodman?

Hmmm... I know they were free but I am regretting having sat through 3 shows.

Nice of Amazon to show us their cutting room floor though.

Those who can't seems like it has promise.. So far the customer ratings is 4.5, same rating for Betas. Alpha has a 4 star customer rating.

Zombieland is nice. hehehe

STEALfromCAGgive2FW said:   no one watched alpha house? I think it has promise...how can anyone say no to Bill Murray and John Goodman?

Poor writing will eventually cause Alpha House to super fail. It seems like it is a comedy with no funny parts. John Goodman is so talented, but the lackluster directing and writing gives him no environment to thrive in.

Loved the Onion News Empire. I watched it with my son because we were browsing the movie section on Amazon last night. I didn't know they released 14 so I guess I have to browse.

Loved SUPANATURAL! Funnier than most stuff on Adult Swim.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014