• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished 13.3-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5 with Retina Display $1269
13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display; 2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch
8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
128GB Flash Storage

720p FaceTime HD Camera

Intel HD Graphics 4000

Apple refurb products comes like brand new.
http://store.apple.com/us/product/FD212LL/A/refurbished-macbook-...

Apple Store
Need a Apple Store coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

13.3-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a macbook air. Looking at getting a mbp because of the resolution. I am also looking for a 250gig hd since I have 128. Does anyone have one and how does the graphics compare to the newer mba?
thanks

Same price it's been since it came on refurb list, no deal.

for $90 more you can get the 256 SSD -- and yeah, this is the going price on the refurb model from Apple and everywhere else right now.

ElvisofDallas said:   for $90 more you can get the 256 SSD -- and yeah, this is the going price on the refurb model from Apple and everywhere else right now.

Do this. 128gigs is terribly small for 2013. I have the MBP Reina (15") and paid for the 512/16gig version. Expensive, but will last me forever.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014