Pentex Mirrorless DSLR + 40mm Lens

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Observing the DSLR's for a little bit I came across what seems like a good deal on Amazon.
Pentex Camera White 40mm
Camelizer has it at $500 or so.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Pentex Mirrorless DSLR + 40mm Lens (9.95kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Price needs to be in the title and being ~$9 cheaper than other sellers....isn't really a hot deal.

respdoc said:   Price needs to be in the title and being ~$9 cheaper than other sellers....isn't really a hot deal.
I'm not sure *anyone* else is selling "Pentex".
Now Pentax... that might be worth something.

SelfGovern said:   
Now Pentax... that might be worth something.

That "a" will cost you an additional $9 bucks.

Picked this up for $315 about a month ago; now that is a deal.

not a bad deal for a mirrorless system. I would still stick to Nikon or Canon for ease of lenses, but if you want something unique could be cool

this was 250 w/out the lens last week from Adorama. it's discontinued so keep watching it for price drops

One of the few mirrorless that allows you to use "regular" DSLR lenses. I too have seen this from other places cheeper a couple of months ago, but the price has seemed to gone back up...

The K-01 is discontinued now and they have been blowing out the stock over the past few months. There is probably limited supply left so they raised the price a bit. It is a great camera, but Pentax lens seem to be more expensive. Mainly because hardly anyone uses them compared to cannon/nikon so the market isn't there.

OceanCat said:   The K-01 is discontinued now and they have been blowing out the stock over the past few months. There is probably limited supply left so they raised the price a bit. It is a great camera, but Pentax lens seem to be more expensive. Mainly because hardly anyone uses them compared to cannon/nikon so the market isn't there.Pentax uses in-camera stabilization (K-01 included), so in some respects you'd have to compare the stabilized Canikon lenses to Pentax lenses. When you compare it that way, the Pentax lenses are a bargain

Edit: Wow this is an old thread. FW why are you notifying me of months-old topics??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014