• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Free Brownies (132.49kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer

it is a free brownie with burrito purchase --- not a great deal

germanpope said:   it is a free brownie with burrito purchase --- not a great deal

Maybe you missed the key words ... Free and Pot

mydogsassy said:   germanpope said:   it is a free brownie with burrito purchase --- not a great deal

Maybe you missed the key words ... Free and Pot

actually, I am a cranky old man that is not impressed by silly marketing gimicks

ha ha ... it says pot

still a bad deal

Not available in GA and a lot of other states 'eh?

zapy said:   Not available in GA and a lot of other states 'eh?

Nah...out in the west and lots of places I never heard of. I wonder if they ship....

Only available at the 420 Main Street location

I'm confused. There are no details here. What states is this available in? I think only a few states have legalized pot. I don't see any CO locations on their site.

russ0519 said:   I'm confused. There are no details here. What states is this available in? I think only a few states have legalized pot. I don't see any CO locations on their site.

the brownie must be cooked in a pot

germanpope said:   russ0519 said:   I'm confused. There are no details here. What states is this available in? I think only a few states have legalized pot. I don't see any CO locations on their site.

the brownie must be cooked in a pot

Yep. They have these year round, drug free and cooked in little pots. They're really very good.

Yea they're tasty for sure, but it's not cool when my kids go begging me for pot brownies!

No one has said that this deal is smokin?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014