• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Photo Paper
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer

Hammermill Ream Paper
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There's also a coupon for 50% off Avery. There is a $5 Avery rebate as well. Possibly a deal for someone who actually uses the labels.

JamesTKirk said:   There's also a coupon for 50% off Avery. There is a $5 Avery rebate as well. Possibly a deal for someone who actually uses the labels.

Where can the $5 Avery rebate be found?

Gethome said:   Where can the $5 Avery rebate be found?https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promo_sea...

handy, thanks

will this stack with the 20% OM coupon i just received in my email?

i was planning on buying a whole box (5000) of paper

Great for cashing out some expiring rewards! Thanks, OP!

JamesTKirk said:   There's also a coupon for 50% off Avery. There is a $5 Avery rebate as well. Possibly a deal for someone who actually uses the labels.

Great deal, I actually need some labels.

Fyi coupon says full sheet labels (eg one 8.5"x11" label per sheet) but the register will apply it to most regular Avery labels (not round ones)

Manager budded in and called corporate to confirm it was only meant for 3 specific skus (even though coupon is vague on that). But great deal if cashier doesnt notice.

Edit: Funny thing is the picture on their coupon page is of standard address labels. Not "full sheet" labels.

Just a note:

Both the photo and ream paper rebates are UP TO rebates.

if you are applying any kind of price match/competitor coupon, etc, you will only get back the amounts you pay post Price Match for the papers.

Use of rewards IS OK, will not affect rebate amount.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Just a note:

if you are applying any kind of price match/competitor coupon, etc, you will only get back the amounts you pay post Price Match for the papers.

Good to know. These rebates are not posted in the rebate center. Coupons should be OK as well as long as like you said they are not competitor Qs.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Just a note:

Good to know. These rebates are not posted in the rebate center. Coupons should be OK as well as long as like you said they are not competitor Qs.

rebate offer #'s as Follows:

Hammermill 13-59501

Photo Paper 13-59502

Staples has some great in-store only coupons and deals, but I don't have any stores near me. Don't know why they don't make them available online, too - unless they think you'll buy more than the sale items once they get you in the store.

gd78 said:   JamesTKirk said:   There's also a coupon for 50% off Avery. There is a $5 Avery rebate as well. Possibly a deal for someone who actually uses the labels.

Fyi coupon says full sheet labels (eg one 8.5"x11" label per sheet) but the register will apply it to most regular Avery labels (not round ones)

Manager budded in and called corporate to confirm it was only meant for 3 specific skus (even though coupon is vague on that). But great deal if cashier doesnt notice.

Edit: Funny thing is the picture on their coupon page is of standard address labels. Not "full sheet" labels.
Why the red? Because posts like yours give me a headache.

Avery labels come in all sizes of sheets. For this coupon, it's the size of the sheet that matters, not the size of each individual label.

msrazzle said:   Staples has some great in-store only coupons and deals, but I don't have any stores near me. Don't know why they don't make them available online, too - unless they think you'll buy more than the sale items once they get you in the store.Here's another one....

My friend, it's one thing to be clueless. It's another to announce it to the whole world. You were doing all right up to "Don't know why...". Then you felt the need to throw in "unless" and provide insight with the only possible reason they could have.

Has anyone had trouble submitting the easy rebate for the photo paper today? I had bought the photo paper during the last promotion that ended on 4/13 and when submitting this easy rebate, which has a different offer number, it simply defaulted to the last promotion. Is the Staples easy rebate system lagging in this respect now? Thanks in advance.

aarzi said:   gd78 said:   JamesTKirk said:   There's also a coupon for 50% off Avery. There is a $5 Avery rebate as well. Possibly a deal for someone who actually uses the labels.

Why the red? Because posts like yours give me a headache.

Avery labels come in all sizes of sheets. For this coupon, it's the size of the sheet that matters, not the size of each individual label.

And yet only a handful of them are specifically named "Avery Full Sheet Labels"

Full sheet label

aarzi said:   msrazzle said:   Staples has some great in-store only coupons and deals, but I don't have any stores near me. Don't know why they don't make them available online, too - unless they think you'll buy more than the sale items once they get you in the store.

"Why the red? Because posts like yours give me a headache.

My friend, it's one thing to be clueless. It's another to announce it to the whole world. You were doing all right up to "Don't know why...". Then you felt the need to throw in "unless" and provide insight with the only possible reason they could have.

"Graceful" Member? I don't think so. Surely you have something better to do than expend a lot of energy trying to find fault with what people post. I see lots of misguided, misunderstood and off-subject posts, improper grammar, etc., but it would be beneath me to publicly belittle the people doing the posts.

Try aspirin.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Just a note:

rebate offer #'s as Follows:

Hammermill 13-59501

Photo Paper 13-59502

https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/staples/promodetail.do?CODE=1...

Promotion: Up to $6.99 Rebate on HammerMill 8.5 x 11 Copy Plus Paper Ream (SKU 122408) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate reward: PayPal
Rebate Check
Valid purchase dates: 04/21/13 through 04/27/13
Must be submitted by: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 04/21/13 and 04/27/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/staples/promodetail.do?CODE=1...

Promotion: Up to $9.99 Rebate on a Staples 4 x 6 Photo Plus Gloss Paper (SKU 648177) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate reward: Rebate Check
PayPal
Valid purchase dates: 04/21/13 through 04/27/13
Must be submitted by: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 04/21/13 and 04/27/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

Bought both of these with the 64GB Sandisk MicroSD that's on sale for $59.99 this week (SKU 930199). The card is generally $54-$56 on Amazon, and I used a $10 off $75 mobile app coupon. That combined with being able to use my rewards on it made it a great deal. Now I just need to wait for May 1 (my upgrade date) so I can get my Galaxy S4 to put the card in.

My store didn't have the MicroSD in stock, so I ordered it at the kiosk to pay at the register, so I could combine it with the other stuff and use the coupon. Very convenient to be able to do that with OOS items.

Anyone seen an email with a coupon that has a barcode for these?

billrubin said:   Anyone seen an email with a coupon that has a barcode for these?Yes, the emails are still getting sent out. http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRdp5xB7SHGCB8yHzXCYq2vRZO/...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014