• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W002433582001P

Product Description

15ft Trampoline with Enclosure and Anchor Kit Provides Super Fun For The Entire Family

The Propel 15ft trampoline set is a great tool to bring the entire family together. Strong enough to handle the weight of children, teens or adults, it's also safe enough for the youngest child. The 15-foot jumping surface allows plenty of room for safe bouncing and jumping while the enclosure surrounding the trampoline ensures that no one will hit the ground after an awkward bounce.

Your 15ft Trampoline with Enclosure and Anchor Kit comes with sturdy construction and over 100 springs to help keep the trampoline stable. The springs also help absorb the shock each time that you land after jumping through the air. Anyone who is looking for a fun, safe and convenient way to get in shape will love this set. A wind anchor is provided to make sure that your trampoline doesn't crumble in high winds.

Bonus Free Mister and Ladder Kit offer. Valid 4/21/2013 through 4/27/2013. See Rebate offer for details.

• Propel 15ft trampoline set comes with over 100 galvanized steel springs to keep the trampoline in place at all times
•Your trampoline can be safely used by children with adult supervision, teenagers and adults
•Assembly is required and may require one or more adults to be put together safely and correctly
•Extra padding and an enclosing structure come with the trampoline to add extra comfort and safety to everyone who uses it
•Take a second to look at more amazing trampolines from Propel

Member Summary

trampoline
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It would be nice to find a decnt trampoline . . . it would appear this is not it. The reviews like them in the beggining and after owining them they fail or fall apart.

More reviews . . . look at one star reviews
\http://www.sears.com/propel-trampolines-15ft-trampoline-with-enc...

The model listed on Sears' website is NOT the model they are shipping/pu.

apparently, they have an older 96 spring model, thats similar but not quite the same.

dangerous at the least

I do OWN this trampoline. its solid, safe and fun. I'm not sure what's expected of it beyond the net keeping me and the kids in the middle, but its solid and a quality unit.

I just want folks to realize, the one for sale isn't the one being shipped from Sears.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014