• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurb VIZIO Razor 60" 120Hz WiFi LED LCD HDTV for $799 + free shipping

Quick Ship Electronics via eBay offers the refurbished VIZIO Razor 60" 120Hz 1080p WiFi LED-Backlit LCD HDTV, model no. E601i-A3, for $799 with free shipping. T

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vizio-60-E601i-A3-Razor-LED-HD-TV-Full-H...

Features include a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), 120Hz refresh rate, LED backlight, built-in WiFi, VIZIO Internet Apps including Netflix, Hulu Plus, and more, USB connectivity, four HDMI inputs, and more.

A 60-day Quick Ship Electronics warranty applies.

Member Summary

vizio (42.85kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

After seeing so many of these refurbs on sale lately, does anyone actually have a working non-refurb 60" or 70" Vizio Razor TV at home?

just avoid no-name crap, vizio is for the "too cheap for your own good" crowd

bytem3 said:   After seeing so many of these refurbs on sale lately, does anyone actually have a working non-refurb 60" or 70" Vizio Razor TV at home?

There is a problem with the system board on some of the first manufactured 60" units. For serial #s in that range, Vizio has extended the warranty to two years.

My set was built after that and the only problem I see is some clouding (backlight bleed) instead of a completely black background when the set is at "No Input" or dark scenes. Vizio has been very good with replacing sets with problems like mine with new sets.

The refurbs are most likely returns like mine where the set would be fine for someone not as picky.

I'd also attribute some of the issues to the fact that this is the side lit and being inferior to back lit LED TVs.

how do you get an extended warranty sold by biglots?

GWBush said:   I'd also attribute some of the issues to the fact that this is the side lit and being inferior to back lit LED TVs.

How would you say that these sets being edge-lit make them less reliable than a backlit set?

I paid $888 for this unit new a couple of months ago. So for refurb don't think it's that great a deal. I don't have any problems with my TV, but it is definitely the 'economy' line .. I got an extended warranty through SquareTrade for mine.

tooloud said:   GWBush said:   I'd also attribute some of the issues to the fact that this is the side lit and being inferior to back lit LED TVs.

How would you say that these sets being edge-lit make them less reliable than a backlit set?

It's more of a comment on the fact that since the panel is edge lit, there is less control over backlight consistency. With back lit panels, the lighting is more uniform, and some panels also have local dimming.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014