• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best buy clearance site has a Western Digital Elements SE 750GB External USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive for $62.99 enter code OCEANS21 brings the price down to $49.76 free shipping. Link

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Western Digital - Elements SE 750GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a 2.5" disk, making this a very nice and small external drive with no need for AC power.

I just used the same coupon to buy the 2TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk external drive USB 3 and usb2 compatible, for $63.19 + tax.

Shinand said:   I just used the same coupon to buy the 2TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk external drive USB 3 and usb2 compatible, for $63.19 + tax.
Yeah i seen that it was already posted on here. So i thought this might be good for some who wanted a good cheap portable external drive that was usb powered.

Green for OP good price but I am getting this when I order 1

We're sorry, the promotion code you entered has expired. Please enter another promotion code or click "Checkout" to proceed with your order.

AzzuriStar said:   Green for OP good price but I am getting this when I order 1

We're sorry, the promotion code you entered has expired. Please enter another promotion code or click "Checkout" to proceed with your order.

Use code "EARTHDAY22" today (4/22) and it'll be even a little cheaper than it would have been yesterday.

49.13 + tax for me! Winner Winner Western Digital Dinner!

Would be a good deal if it was USB 3.0 but a USB 2.0 is just okay...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014