• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

iPhone 5 (12.95kB)
Disclaimer
iPhone 5 with 16GB Memory Mobile Phone - Black & Slate (Sprint) - $174.99 BestBuy

BB iPhone 5 link

Sprint only (all other providers $199.99). With new 2-year contract (so what else is new?).

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iPhone 5 16GB (48.72kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Sprint logo (22.77kB)
Thanks Squonk
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

room to put new contract in the title ?

owenscott said:   room to put new contract in the title ?

Why? Do you HONESTLY think it would be without a contract?

jetskier0 said:   owenscott said:   room to put new contract in the title ?

This is FW. People go up in arms if you cost them five seconds and one click of the mouse. Can't let that mouse button wear out prematurely, you know.

I predict a slew of "you're paying for the phone over the cost of the contract" and other "gawd this is an awful deal for a phone" posts to follow.

tell me what it would be without a contract ... then tell me, so ill know, what it is when its a price mistake and of course these answer will change daily as the technology gets older ... and apple tried to gain marketshate to get some of their stock back up ... or just put new contract in title

Nothing new, RadioShack has been offering the iPhone 5 for $149.99 for new contracts for almost a month.

rsshack said:   Nothing new, RadioShack has been offering the iPhone 5 for $149.99 for new contracts for almost a month.

RS only until 5/2/13...BB's permanent I believe.

owenscott said:   room to put new contract in the title ?

If it was $175 w/o contract, there would be stampede at stores and news all over the tv channels.

jetskier0 said:   owenscott said:   room to put new contract in the title ?

It should be.

jtroye32 said:   jetskier0 said:   owenscott said:   room to put new contract in the title ?

It should be.

LOL, it's not crapsung which you can get free after rebates

Now back to iPhone deal....

jhatka said:   owenscott said:   room to put new contract in the title ?

If it was $175 w/o contract, there would be stampede at stores and news all over the tv channels.

Not really. Back when I got my first iPhone 3G, there were no phones that were comparable to the iPhone. Then I got my iPhone 4 and still no phone comparable. Then I got my iPhone 4s and there were some decent options.

Today - the competition has far surpassed Apple in the cell phone arena. The 4s will be my last iPhone. I have no interest in an iPhone 5.

Sprint is offering these for free for CU members

happy108 said:   Sprint is offering these for free for CU members

Link? What CU? Explain yourself, please.

Now $149.99...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014