• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was able to score this chest freezer for about $199+tax.
12.9 cu ft Chest Freezer

I ordered this chest freezer on Lowes.com on Friday; the website showed that there was 1 in stock at my local Lowes in North Jersey, so the order went through, but the store immediately called and said that the one freezer in stock is the display model and that they would have to cancel the order. Saturday morning, they called back and offered the fridge for $230; I think they mentioned that the model was going to be discontinued. The truck came in the afternoon... I noticed a dent on the side, called the store and got the price knocked down to about $199. Freezer works great and has good reviews.

The NJ Clean Energy offers $50 rebate when you recycle an old fridge so don't let the delivery guys take away your old fridge.
$50 rebate

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

freezer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

so how do i get that?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014