• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seems pretty good. I could not find a better price for similar chargers.

EDIT: Brand is Skiva and not Apple!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CHATRCI

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Charger
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price in title, please. $12.99

Quite odd a "new" member just happened to find a product (listed by a third party seller) on the first day it was offered.

Date First Available: April 22, 2013 04:57 PM

respdoc said:   Quite odd a "new" member just happened to find a product (listed by a third party seller) on the first day it was offered.

Date First Available: April 22, 2013

It's more suspicious to me that they completely ignore the brand name and only post that it is a cheap Apple MFI certified charger.

bytem3 said:   
It's more suspicious to me that they completely ignore the brand name and only post that it is a cheap Apple MFI certified charger.

Not really. OP is hoping a few won't take the time to read it's a non-genuine Apple product and just buy it.

I just ordered the Monoprice ones a bit cheaper and wow some good quality wires.

Edited the post. That Should tame some of the police canines

MoneyDrain said:   Edited the post. That Should tame some of the police canines
Quoting this for posterity. *wipes a tear away* No one ever listens to me! I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, my agent,...

Monoprice is "cheaper" if you order more than one. Also the Monoprice one is a 1Amp charger! This one is 2.1 Amps!
Luniz97 said:   I just ordered the Monoprice ones a bit cheaper and wow some good quality wires.

Not necessarily defending whether or not there are personal gains in posting this but in the defense of the vendor (Skiva), there have been multiple products posted on fatwallet from them for their certified lightning cables (link). Overall, I would agree that this is a good price for a 2.1amp certified charger. 1amp chargers are very slow and this price is good with free shipping, as well.

FYI, Monoprice is now a carrier of certified lightning cables as well.

The Monoprice product that you guys are trying to pump is a lower quality product - output is only 1Amp. So if you are going to deal cr*p then at least try to make a fair comparison so that some unknowing person would not buy. Otherwise a 1Amp charger takes hours and hours to charge your device. Overall the mp product costs more and should not be compared to this deal IMHO..
g0dMAn said:   FYI, Monoprice is now a carrier of certified lightning cables as well.

MoneyDrain said:   The Monoprice product that you guys are trying to pump is a lower quality product - output is only 1Amp. So if you are going to deal cr*p then at least try to make a fair comparison so that some unknowing person would not buy. Otherwise a 1Amp charger takes hours and hours to charge your device. Overall the mp product costs more and should not be compared to this deal IMHO..
g0dMAn said:   FYI, Monoprice is now a carrier of certified lightning cables as well.

Again..people can read what the outputs are and make their own decisions. Think you have already pushed your product enough.

Seems there are a lot of other brands for iPhone5 as well, such as Anker/Powergen/Kamor.,etc. The price is cheaper than Skiva.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014