• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Choose your deal:

Individual Plus+ Membership for One Year ($35) = You get 2 adult passes for a year
$75 list price

Dual Plus+ Membership for One Year ($45) = You get 3 adult passes for a year
$95 list price

Family Plus+ Membership for One Year ($50) = You get 3 adult + 4 kids passes for a year
$110 list price

Patron Family Membership for One Year ($90) = Family Plus + more benifits
$210 list price

More details on Museum site

Member Summary

Ooo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is hot especially for kids during the summer. I'm interested in Patron membership with the ASTC Travel Passport Program but confused about the the free administrations to other museums in the "network". So, how does the 90 miles apart thing work? From reading the T&C it says museums within 90 miles of each other are EXCLUDED? So, what's the deal? I can't go to the other museum that are close to me? very confused.

optical said:   This is hot especially for kids during the summer. I'm interested in Patron membership with the ASTC Travel Passport Program but confused about the the free administrations to other museums in the "network". So, how does the 90 miles apart thing work? From reading the T&C it says museums within 90 miles of each other are EXCLUDED? So, what's the deal? I can't go to the other museum that are close to me? very confused.

Correct. If I were to buy this, and be able to activate at the LA NHM, since my hometown is Cleveland, I would not be able to visit it for free since my ID would show I live within 90 miles. However, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Columbus, or any other museum outside of that 90 mile radius would be valid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014