• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
(Update: deal no longer contains lubricants bottles, just the 10-packs)
~~~~~~

Drugstore again has $10 off $40 (for "new" customers) in their Sexual Well-being department.

The Durex Variety Bowl is $39.99, (one cent short of $40).

Instead of adding a small filler, we'll add two of the Durex Lubricant Variety Packs. So we now have 3 Durex Products, giving us a 20% discount. Even Better, the "Durex Play" items have a buy 2 save $5 promo on them, so adding the two Lubricants actually brings our total down to $37.47 (for all 3 items).

Grand Total for:
1x Durex Condoms Variety Bowl (144 ct)
2x Durex Play Assorted Temptations Lubricant Variety Pack (10 ct)
= $27.37 + Free Shipping!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always: CLEAR COOKIES (PRIVATE BROWSER) FOR A FRESH START!

LINKS:

Copy/Paste "www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=2099AC00&aid=333840" to activate $10 off $40 "sexual well being".

Durex Condoms Variety Bowl (144 ct).
Durex Play Assorted Temptations Lubricant Variety Pack (10 ct).

NOTE: ENTER ZIP-CODE AND CLICK "GET ESTIMATE" IN CART TO SEE ADDITIONAL $10 DISCOUNT!

Link to all items qualifying for Buy 3 get 20% off Durex.
Link to all items qualifying for Buy 2 Save $5 Durex Play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alternate deals:
3 x Durex Lubricated Latex Condoms, Extra Sensitive (24 ea) = $22.16

2x NuVo Condoms, Assorted Fishbowl (144 ea) = $37.98

3x Durex Tin Containing 48 Assorted Condoms, 3 Free Vibrating Rings = $26

drugstore.com
Need a drugstore.com coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

condoms
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

Instead of adding a small filler, we'll add two of the Durex Lubricant Variety Packs

Good deal, my wife is really fed up with always getting a small filler.

Good deal for a weeks worth.

This is a great deal... I just have to spend an extra $27.88 on a box of hose clamps to hold them on.

Green OP

smokediverxxx said:   This is a great deal... I just have to spend an extra $27.88 on a box of hose clamps to hold them on.

Green OP

Then don't get the jumbo size

SlimTim said:   Instead of adding a small filler, we'll add two of the Durex Lubricant Variety Packs

Your username gives it away

Ok - something's odd... There's a 'get a free Durex Massage & Play' offer. For some reason I'm getting one free one per product! On my cart I now have:

2x Durex Play assorted temptations
1x Durex Play vibrations connect
1x Durex Allure
4x Durex Massage & Play Soothing

subtotal: $32.26
standard shipping: FREE
estimated tax : $1.55
discount: -$10.00
*estimated order total: $23.81

Can't change the quantity or change the type however. That's the weird part... Still pulling the trigger but hope we like the 'soothing' one. Else, wonder if I can exchange them somehow to the other types...

Of course, using Shoprunner too even though it does qualify for free shipping...

EDIT: Even though discount shows, it doesn't trigger unless total is $40 after the Durex savings it seems and then I'm getting a message that the $10 is only available for new customers.

Red. Worst fishbowl I ever bought. It's almost as if they expired because they couldn't feel anything anymore...

smokediverxxx said:   This is a great deal... I just have to spend an extra $27.88 on a box of hose clamps to hold them on.

Green OP

Actually I prefer Durex because they seem to fit us Irish guys a little better than Trojans.

I cant seem to get the massage and play to add

rsuaver said:   Ok - something's odd... There's a 'get a free Durex Massage & Play' offer. For some reason I'm getting one free one per product! On my cart I now have:

1x Durex Allure

I would avoid the "vibrations connect". Its very oddly shaped. Go with the vibrating rings and you both will be buying more.

Zuke76 said:   rsuaver said:   Ok - something's odd... There's a 'get a free Durex Massage & Play' offer. For some reason I'm getting one free one per product! On my cart I now have:

1x Durex Allure

I would avoid the "vibrations connect". Its very oddly shaped. Go with the vibrating rings and you both will be buying more.

I'll keep it in mind for next time. BTW, I went with only 1x of the assorted temptations, which brought down the massage & play to qty 3. But they are back ordered now. Wonder if I could call and have them switch to different versions, but afraid they'll simply cancel them. Clearly an error on their part - was supposed to be only one, not one per product

SlimTim said:   Instead of adding a small filler, we'll add two of the Durex Lubricant Variety Packs

may be you need to change your name to SlimSmallTim?

Mattack said:   I cant seem to get the massage and play to add
Lubricant bottle deal is no longer valid...
Added another variant to the deal... See end of OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014