• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New TMobile MNVO is in the town.
Ultra Mobile
link
Price  Minutes           Global Texts  Data Included           International Calling Credit Included
$19    250 Add'l 2/min  Unlimited     50MB@4G                 $1.25
$29    Unlimited         Unlimited     50MB@4G                 $2.50
$39    Unlimited         Unlimited     Unlimited@128kbps       $5.00
$49    Unlimited         Unlimited     Unlimited First 1GB@4G  $20.00
$59    Unlimited         Unlimited     Unlimited First 2GB@4G  $20.00

Member Summary

ultra
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd be interested if there was 2G/3G after 4G ran out

one80oneday said:   I'd be interested if there was 2G/3G after 4G ran outFor $19, you're expecting too much.

The one real advantage with the $19 plan is the 2 cents for each additional minute after 250.
With TMobile prepaid, I have to pay 10 cents per minute after my initial 100 minutes are over.

If I could get 250 minutes/month with unlimited data and texts, I would be interested.

Found this in the FAQ
$19 and $29 Plans
These plans come with 50MB of 4G data, and do not have unlimited data afterwards. When your data is used up, mobile data stops working. With UltraUp, subscribers who want to continue using 4G data can buy 50 ($2.50), 250 ($5.00), or 500MB ($10.00) of additional data.

So basically, you can get 250 minutes, 300MB data and Unlimited US and international texting for $24/month. Not bad at all.
Make it $25 and you have 300 minutes (since it's $.02 for each additional minute.. or 50 minutes per dollar)

What phones do they have?

Any idea if this is their set price, or a limited time promotional price that will change/raise shortly after you've signed up and purchased a compatible phone, SIM card ?

Bring You Own Phone.

Any T-Mobile branded phone or unlocked GSM phone, 3g/4g depending on phone.

What phones do they have?

Bring You Own Phone.

Any T-Mobile branded phone or unlocked GSM phone, 3g/4g depending on phone.

cgott42 said:   Any idea if this is their set price, or a limited time promotional price that will change/raise shortly after you've signed up and purchased a compatible phone, SIM card ?

Pretty much set price for the last 3 months I've been with them.

Use your own GSM or T-Mobile phone.

You can get a Ultra sim on Amazon for a buck or 2 versus 10 dollars on their website.

thx

Can we use WiFi when data runs out (or even when data balance is sill there, so that we can save using data)?

KayK said:   Found this in the FAQ
$19 and $29 Plans
These plans come with 50MB of 4G data, and do not have unlimited data afterwards. When your data is used up, mobile data stops working. With UltraUp, subscribers who want to continue using 4G data can buy 50 ($2.50), 250 ($5.00), or 500MB ($10.00) of additional data.

So basically, you can get 250 minutes, 300MB data and Unlimited US and international texting for $24/month. Not bad at all.
Make it $25 and you have 300 minutes (since it's $.02 for each additional minute.. or 50 minutes per dollar)

Except you apparently need to first use the 50MB data up before purchasing the next 250MB. What a pain. Would rather be able to have an auto debit system set up.

TMobile WalMart 5GB @ 4G for $30 is a much better deal if you need more data.

love4money said:   Can we use WiFi when data runs out (or even when data balance is sill there, so that we can save using data)?
1) The phone must support wifi - most smartphones do.
2) Most phones default to wifi for data if connected.

LongDongSilver said:   TMobile WalMart 5GB @ 4G for $30 is a much better deal if you need more data.Yes.. that's what I have right now. The extra minutes are a killer though.. since I'm over by about 50 minutes in recent months. That's $5 right there.
Overage with ultra mobile is just 2 cents a minute.
I can possibly live with 300 MB..or 550MB for the extra $5.. which would make this 250 minutes, Unlimited texts and 550MB data for $29.
BeerGood said:   Except you apparently need to first use the 50MB data up before purchasing the next 250MB. What a pain. Would rather be able to have an auto debit system set up.Fully Agreed.
I would love it if I could pay once monthly for "$19 plan plus 2x 250MB Data packs"

for $10 you go to tmobile and get unlimited 4g instead of Unlimited First 2GB@4G

diggydoggy said:   for $10 you go to tmobile and get unlimited 4g instead of Unlimited First 2GB@4Gyour post makes no sense.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014