• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bioshock Infinite Steam Key for $29.95 + free shipping

I've ordered from them tons of times in the past and have yet to be disappointed.

Never tried purchasing a Steam code (thinking this is a new service) from them but I have for Xbox 360 codes and they have always been legit.

I generally receive the email containing the code within the 24 hours of ordering. Purchases can be made via Google or Paypal for reassurance that you're getting what you paid for.

http://gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1980

The third game in the popular Bioshock series, BioShock Infinite breaks away from the underwater setting of the first two games to take players into a floating city held aloft by dirigibles. The game is set in 1912.

Member Summary

bioshock
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Works, though Steam says its the Asia version. Anyone know if there is any difference?

Good deal, I picked this up from Direct2Play.com for $34.95 over the weekend and finished the game yesterday.

While it was good game, the story and the plot (which is the main reason I bought this game) doesn't hold a candle to the story of Bioshock 1.

most excellent this price. I bought it for 60 bucks

Since this appears to be the Asian version of the game, note that Valve reserves the right to revoke keys for games purchased out of your home region. I don't know how often they actually do this, but it's something to keep in mind.

I'll just wait a few months, since Steam will probably be selling it for $10 by the time that the Winter Sale comes around.

Damaniel2 said:   Since this appears to be the Asian version of the game, note that Valve reserves the right to revoke keys for games purchased out of your home region. I don't know how often they actually do this, but it's something to keep in mind.

I'll just wait a few months, since Steam will probably be selling it for $10 by the time that the Winter Sale comes around.

The Asian version is only available for those with the last name of Lee or Ming.
It to help celebrate Asian unity amoungst us americans

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.