• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Groupon
See Groupon discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Vistaprint
See Vistaprint discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

vistaprint
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

KayK said:   AVOID Groupon + VistaPrint

why????

MISTERCHEAP said:   KayK said:   AVOID Groupon + VistaPrint

why????
Because you have to use a special VistaPrint link to use Groupon deals.. and that special VistaPrint link raises prices on stuff which is cheaper on regular VistaPrint site.

KayK said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   KayK said:   AVOID Groupon + VistaPrint

why????
Because you have to use a special VistaPrint link to use Groupon deals.. and that special VistaPrint link raises prices on stuff which is cheaper on regular VistaPrint site.

This is true.

That is true. however. One trick around that is to have something in your cart before using that link.
Even without it however: 17+8$ shipping for 70$ worth of merchandise. I order polo shirts embroidered for 25 a piece and add filler (mousepad etc) because its UP to 70$ so if you order 60$ that's all you get. So basically 2 embroided decent qual polo's for 25$ shipped. Which is Totally worth it IMHO. I always order max of these when they come around.

Also, VistaPrint quality is really bad.

The fine print on the item said Limit one per person. Then it said you could one extra for a gift. Then it said limit one per order.
I put qty 2 in my cart, and clicked checkout and it let me buy them.

Is it Groupon saying limit 1 (or 2??) or is it vista print that will require me to create separate accounts in order to be able to use both that I bought?

Based on someones answer to this, will tell me if I can buy and use another from a different account or something.

I''m gonna need to buy some car magnets soon, and probably a few T shirts with logo, and maybe a polo. Also need biz cards if I can upload my complete design and not use some card template.
So this could still be a solid deal!

I got in. Bought 2. Not sure if I'll be able to use both on a single Vista Print account, or need to create another.

nomonies said:   KayK said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   KayK said:   AVOID Groupon + VistaPrint

why????

This is true.

I totally agree and also their quality sucks. I recently had purchased the same deal with my free Groupon money present in my acct, but I let the deal expire and did not take advantage of the $70 that I had in my VistaPrint for the above reasons. And also, the amount cannot be applied towards shipping.

HTH

"...that special VistaPrint link raises prices on stuff which is cheaper on regular VistaPrint site."

Also true. The guy with the shirt order made out well on the shipping. My order of pure stationary products (which as earlier mentioned was of mediocre quality) cost >$25 shipping which the post office clerk told me cost VistaPrint about $4 media mail.

I previously purchased the Groupon/VisaPrint deal and bought quite of bit of stuff. I spent the extra $25 above the $70 & got free shipping. Better than paying about $24 for shipping for the $70 worth of stuff I originally got. But I got two customized t-shirts for a wedding, business cards used as 'save the date' reminders, picture magnets, business card magnets for work, a custom picture calendar, and couple custom bumper stickers all for $42 out of pocket. Thought it was an ok deal. Thought about doing it again, so guess it just depends on what you want if it could be a good deal or not.

They have cheapest business cards

If you do it right and plan on spending $25 over to get the free shipping then this can be a really good deal. I use it every time it comes up. You just have to play with the amounts and products to get the most bang for your buck. Usually I end up spending about $40 for $100+ worth of stuff and the quality has always been great for me.

cyfan said:   Also, VistaPrint quality is really bad.

I've had decent success with Vista Print, overnight prints on the other hand....total garbage!

Oh, in for 2. Thanks OP

I'm down on Groupon, but won't give OP red because this may be a decent deal for someone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014