• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Choose four (4) 30-roll packs, either soft or ultra plush
http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesCategoryDisplay?ca...

You need a cleaning and breakroom filler:
I used 603688 Foam Hot/Cold Cups, 8 oz., 25/Pack $0.99

Use coupon 53590 (expires 4/27) for $15 off $60 Cleaning and Breakroom

Total will be ~$46+tax (free shipping for Rewards members)

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

quilted northern
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this deal in 2011. Just about at the end of the last package. Glad it popped up again. Thanks.

drjofis said:   Choose four (4) 30-roll packs, either soft or ultra plush
http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesCategoryDisplay?ca...

You need a cleaning and breakroom filler:
I used 603688 Foam Hot/Cold Cups, 8 oz., 25/Pack $0.99

Use coupon 53590 (expires 4/27) for $15 off $60 Cleaning and Breakroom

Total will be ~$46+tax (free shipping for Rewards members)

Good price!
If you don't have place to stock up, you may be able to get 48 rolls for the same per-roll price @ Amazon.

Wow... that's enough TP to handle political speeches for many, many months!

As usual, lower at SamsClub.

c2013 said:   As usual, lower at SamsClub.

rewards are free money so technically not

camar0 said:   c2013 said:   As usual, lower at SamsClub.

Sam's shelf price is cheaper even after the 5% rewards (not factoring the cost of Sam's Club membership). And not all Staples shoppers are rewards members.
Staples = 0.0019166 per sheet (after rewards)
Sam's = 0.0018161 per sheet

Northern has always been bad with math.

single roll = 110 sheets
double roll = 190 sheets

jumbo roll = 275 sheets

Angel Soft is the best buy in 2 ply tissue.
Average sale prices of $5 for 12 double rolls of Angel Soft = 0.0015782 per sheet

jimates said:   camar0 said:   c2013 said:   As usual, lower at SamsClub.
Sam's shelf price is cheaper even after the 5% rewards (not factoring the cost of Sam's Club membership). And not all Staples shoppers are rewards members.

You missed the point. If you have Rewards to spend, these are a useful way to get rid of them. Sam's Club will not accept Staples Rewards as a form a payment.

And anyone who shops even occasionally at Staples is an idiot if they are not a Rewards member, especially now that all members get free shipping.

billrubin said:   jimates said:   camar0 said:   c2013 said:   As usual, lower at SamsClub.

You missed the point. If you have Rewards to spend, these are a useful way to get rid of them. Sam's Club will not accept Staples Rewards as a form a payment.

And anyone who shops even occasionally at Staples is an idiot if they are not a Rewards member, especially now that all members get free shipping.

Exactly... why would anyone shop here if they were not a rewards member?

billrubin said:   You missed the point. If you have Rewards to spend, these are a useful way to get rid of them. Sam's Club will not accept Staples Rewards as a form a payment.

Exactly - I used a $40 reward certificate and will split the order with a friend who will pay me cash for his half. Yet another way to monetize rewards.

happy wiping

In for 4 and some cups. Thanks OP!

Thanks for this crappy deal OP!

Thank OP, with 4 kids we use this a lot.I'm in.

I know there is a tutuorial, but someone could give me the answer in 2 seconds...I'm new at this Staples stuff. In my rewards I have 2 certificates for $20 and 2 for $18.... If I use two $20's and and $18 for this deal, do I still get credit for the unused portion of the $18?

timx said:   I know there is a tutuorial, but someone could give me the answer in 2 seconds...I'm new at this Staples stuff. In my rewards I have 2 certificates for $20 and 2 for $18.... If I use two $20's and and $18 for this deal, do I still get credit for the unused portion of the $18?

No, online you must use up the entire reward. In store, you would receive a coupon for the balance.

Thanks OP, just in time too.. down to my last 6-pack.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014