• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ready America Grab 'n Go 2-Person Backpack Deluxe Emergency Kit (Today Only) for $49.99 + free shipping

Amazon sells it for $99.99.

Home Depot has the Ready America Grab 'n Go 2-Person Backpack Deluxe Emergency Kit for $49.99 + free shipping, which is half price. This deal is good for today only (4/24/13).

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ready-America-Grab-n-Go-2-Person-Back...

"Because we never know when there will be an emergency situation, its wise to always be prepared. To avoid being caught unprepared, make sure that you have the Ready America Grab n Go 3-Day Emergency Kit on hand at home, at school and at the office. Unique to the Deluxe Grab 'n Go 2 person 3 day kit is the water purification tablets, bio-hazard bag, backhand mult-function tool, 3-in-1 whistle, compass, thermometer, hygiene kit, 4 function emergency power station and much more."

Contains the basic survival essentials as recommended by the American Red Cross.
Water purification tablets.

4 function emergency power station is hand crank powered and supplies a radio, flashlight, cell phone charger and siren.

Essential hygiene kit provided.

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

emergency kit
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did anyone else read '2-Person Backpack' and think of a giant backpack requiring two people to carry it?
I was in for one until I clicked and saw it was for 2 people for 3 days. Too bad, I'll keep looking for a 2-person backpack

Put together your own kit, much cheaper in the long run.

"a backpack built for two" is what I am looking for .. great find

woowoo2 said:   Put together your own kit, much cheaper in the long run.
this, plus you can get a much better quality backpack

The Amazon is $99 for 2 person?
I'm seeing $88 for the 4 person.
http://hurricanedeals.com/ready-america-grab-n-go-deluxe-4-person-backpack-deal/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014