• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Flyer Extra Space Storage
Disclaimer
Call (855) 708-8787 and mention coupon code SRATE for one month of free storage at Extra Space Storage. See flyer attached

*First month free offer may not be available on all unit sizes and is applicable to one month's rent on new rentals by new customers only. The offer is only valid with presentation of this coupon upon rental. Not valid with any other move-in or discount offers. Coupon must be presented at time of rental to receive offer. Applicable administration and insurance fees are not included in this offer. Offer has no cash value. Features and amenities vary by location. Ask manager for details. Void where prohibited.2013 Extra Space Storage LLC. Offer expires 12/31/2013.

Member Summary

storage
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Unless you're actually moving, you might just as well use an equity loan to build onsite storage as rent storage space. Once you put the stuff somewhere it has a habit of remaining their as indefinitely so you might as well pay your monthly payment to the bank as to the mini-storage company.

Are there any storage companies that don't give you the first month free?

Whenever I see storage business, I think of George Carlin's "too much stuff".

satchelsofgold said:   Are there any storage companies that don't give you the first month free?

Right.. I can't think of any that didn't offer at least 50% off the first month when I was shopping for one last year (And most offered first month and sometimes ALSO every 13 month free).

Heck the place I rented from even gave me new lock (the round ones that are pretty good and would have set me back another 10 bucks).

Some also had a free loaner moving truck to move things in (though moving out you had to figure out yourself).

Not hot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014