• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon offers the Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G for $49.99 for new 2-year customers only on the Sprint network. Upgrades are $149.99. Amazon includes free two-day shipping.
Link

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G (13.00kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I still think the best deal was 99 cents from AT&T with a 2 year contract, yes I know it was a refurb but mine works flawlessly

john398 said:   I still think the best deal was 99 cents from AT&T with a 2 year contract, yes I know it was a refurb but mine works flawlessly

T-Mobile had these FAR on 16/17 Nov - Got one - great phone !

Called my b&m Best Buy to see if they would price match this deal, because i really want this deal through Verizon, but no, they would not. Now I will try Verizon. Excellent deal for a phone i never thought i could afford, but i sure hate to get back into a 2 year contract.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014