• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MacHeist is offering a great selection of Mac software for $9.99. The offer ends on the 26th.

http://macheist.com/

xScope $30
iStopMotion $50
Totals $40
Clarify $30
AirServer $15
Fantastical $20
CleanMyMac 2 $40
Little Inferno $10
Path Finder $40
Money $39--Unlocked at 55,000 bundles sold (currently at 50,347)

As bundles go, this is a lot for a little. MacHeist generally offers apps that haven't been offered in too many other bundles. Fantasical, Inferno, Clarify, and Money are the ones I'm most interested in.

I've purchased several MacHeist bundles in the past. They're easily my favorite of the various Mac software bundling sites. A word of caution, though: Several years ago, several folks attributed a rash of spam to their MacHeist purchase. This was quite a while ago, and I've never personally had a problem with it. They've been around for years, with many, many happy and repeat customers.

Member Summary

MacHeist nanoBundle 3 Mac Software
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014