• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Self-Defense Training Camp - Xbox 360 Kinect - $9 FSSS - Amazon

$9.23 FSSS / Prime (Sold by Isomergames and Fulfilled by Amazon)

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Defense-Training-Camp-microsoft-xbox-...

Learn self-defense from the comfort of your own home with the Self-Defense Training Camp Xbox 360 Kinect Game.

The game even gives feedback to help improve and master self defense moves. It also includes kickboxing and cardio exercises.

Grab it right now for 76% off, bringing the price down to $9.48 at Amazon.

Free shipping with Amazon Prime or for orders over $25.

Member Summary

Self Defense Training Camp
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Get ready to have a false sense of confidence after training on your video game console......prepare yourself to be victimized as you receive feedback from your Kinect unit in lieu of an actual training environment.....

Self defense on the Xbox....need I say more!?

WHA?! You mean I can't compete in the UFC or MMA after training on my XBox? But that's what I'm doing with MW3!! That must be why my rank in MW3 isn't the same as my real military rank. Dang it. I just hope to improve my bow staff skills!!

hammer45 said:   Get ready to have a false sense of confidence after training on your video game console......prepare yourself to be victimized as you receive feedback from your Kinect unit in lieu of an actual training environment.....

What are you talking about? This is what I use to train for fighting off all those MILF's from Match .com...

SithMaster said:   hammer45 said:   Get ready to have a false sense of confidence after training on your video game console......prepare yourself to be victimized as you receive feedback from your Kinect unit in lieu of an actual training environment.....

What are you talking about? This is what I use to train for fighting off all those MILF's from Match .com...

Mother's I'd Like to Fight???????? Didn't know it meant that lol!!

ECereal said:   WHA?! You mean I can't compete in the UFC or MMA after training on my XBox? But that's what I'm doing with MW3!! That must be why my rank in MW3 isn't the same as my real military rank. Dang it. I just hope to improve my bow staff skills!!

Well, duh!

Ridiculous to even suggest you can compete in the UFC after using this. To do that, you obviously have to get the UFC - Personal Trainer for XBOX 360 instead.

Silly human.

FWIW, http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/645626-self-defense-training... 33.67% on Game Rankings. And it's only that high because of one 90/100 review. Though if you believe that one, this is a great game!

deleted

Yankees said:   ECereal said:   WHA?! You mean I can't compete in the UFC or MMA after training on my XBox? But that's what I'm doing with MW3!! That must be why my rank in MW3 isn't the same as my real military rank. Dang it. I just hope to improve my bow staff skills!!

Well, duh!

Ridiculous to even suggest you can compete in the UFC after using this. To do that, you obviously have to get the UFC - Personal Trainer for XBOX 360 instead.

Silly human.

SWEET!! But that's $5 more! I'll have to make the self defense training one work for now until i win some UFC matches!

from IGN:

Honestly, any money you'd use on self-defense training should go someone who will actually teach you something. Go to a place where you'll benefit from spending your time. It isn't like Self-Defense Training is an atrocity, or the kind of game that makes you angry. It just has no reason to exist.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014