• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ASUS 11.6'' Laptop with 3rd Gen intel Core i3 Processor, 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive @ Best Buy - $479.99
compare at $499.99
Free Shipping!

• 3rd Gen Intel Core i3 Processor.
  • 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive.
  • Intel Core i3 Processor.
  • 11.6'' HD Multitouch Display.
  • Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit OS

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Looks like a Zenbook (if so, please update title to reflect). Link is broken btw...

What's a "Core i4 Processor"?

Mulox said:   Looks like a Zenbook (if so, please update title to reflect). Link is broken btw...

It's probably X202, not Zenbook

Please update the link because it doesn't work. Additionally, MicroCenter has the same system right now for $399. http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=00967... The link will say that the product is "no longer available" but it is actually just an in-store special as evidenced by the ad/catalog. http://microcenter.com/site/specials/catalog/Catalog.aspx

So guys, is this a good deal or not?

I am confuss

AzzuriStar said:   So guys, is this a good deal or not?

I am confuss

Not really. The price from Microcenter matches that of the lowest price I have seen over the past few months, but the BB price is about what it normally sells for. If you have a Microcenter close by, you'd be better off getting it from them.

completing said:   Mulox said:   Looks like a Zenbook (if so, please update title to reflect). Link is broken btw...

It's probably X202, not Zenbook

It's a variant of the X202 but without bluetooth. I'm not sure what else is missing, but at $480 you should skip this model and go straight to the X202 instead.

deal is not hot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014