• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here it is.

I have been wearing one for a couple years. Buying another one for my brother this time. It has great casual look and convenient functions with 5 alarms and world time zones.

EDIT:
The out most hole gives a wrist perimeter about 8.5".
All time zones are pre programed as large cities correspondingly, and DST can be turned on/off for each individual timezone.
PDF manual

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Casio Men's AE1000W Digital Sport Watch
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

love4money said:   For those who prefer silver:

http://www.amazon.com/Casio-AE1000WD-1AVCF-Silver-Tone-Bracelet-...

Thanks! Awesome, in that the silver model is only $1 more, and it's base price is $34! It's an even better deal!

Are either of the straps roomy enough for thick wrists?

I bought a black solar power g-shock for teh same price a few years back and still going..

f2000sa said:   Casio Men's AE1100W-1A Sport Multi-Function Grey Dial Watch $17.17

I ordered this instead.

Why?

BTW, do these watches already have the different times zones programmed in and labeled, and you can just press a button to switch, or do you have to program them in (and can you name them?) and have to do some multi key presses to swap?

According the camelizer, it's been as low as 15.38, about a month ago.

Anyone know if any of these will fit thick wrists? Thanks!

sartor said:   love4money said:   For those who prefer silver:

Thanks! Awesome, in that the silver model is only $1 more, and it's base price is $34! It's an even better deal!

Agree. Silver model has metal band and will last for years.

Silver model has metal band and will last for years.

Maybe fake metal, Metal paint over plastic.

I have this Casio with Fake Metal although it said stainless steel

The out most hole gives a wrist perimeter about 8.5".
All time zones are pre programed as large cities correspondingly, and DST can be turned on/off for each individual timezone.
PDF manual

f2000sa said:   Silver model has metal band and will last for years.

Maybe yours is a knockoff

sartor said:   love4money said:   For those who prefer silver:

$22.34 now.

The price is showing at $18.71 4/25/2013, 3:37pm pst

It is $16.54 at WalMart.com with free ship store pickup, still not bad.

aarzi said:   Anyone know if any of these will fit thick wrists? Thanks!

I don't about the watches in this thread specifically, but I bought a Casio ana-digi about a month ago and the maximum distance from the eyelets to where The Buckle attaches to the strap is 8-1/4 inches.

f2000sa said:   Silver model has metal band and will last for years.

No, this silver one definitely has a stainless steel band, though the lower quality folded over metal type opposed to the solid links, but in practice you'll never notice the difference except visually, and that does make it a little lighter weight.

I bought one, still reading the manual and figuring out how it works. I like it though and will start using it when I travel.

I also wear one and rely on it every day!

HOLY MACKEREL !!!!! I've been dealing with Amazon for years never had a problem till now. When I went to order this it does say free shipping but when I went to check out it kept adding shipping even after dropping it to the "standard shipping" option. Had to call Amazon, spent 5 minutes on the phone with some nice gal who barely spoke english, got frustrated and asked to speak to a supervisor, that took 20 minutes on hold (thank goodness I have a speakerphone). Finally got a supervisor and had to RAM facts in his face concerning the item page saying free shipping to get them to remove the shipping AFTER I place the order. Took his name and dept.# just in case.

Beware if you order to make sure shipping doesn't get added.

Even with this aggravation, thanks OP and green 4 U

UPDATE
My kudos to Amazon, just got an email from them. Not only did they adjust the shipping to zero but they also bumped my shipping up to 1 day at no charge. THAT'S the way these big company's should do business.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014