• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wolf 223 500 Rounds for $294 after a coupon code. I bought several boxes to save shipping but most companies limit what you can buy. I know it's more than what I use to pay but I am tired of camping out at WalMart to get 60 rounds at best. I want to go to the range! Shipping was reasonable too...

Linky

Member Summary

ammo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not a great price for Steel, I think Natchez had this for around .40/rd yesterday. But this is IN STOCK!

VoR said:   Not a great price for Steel, I think Natchez had this for around .40/rd yesterday. But this is IN STOCK!

True, 78 cents per round, ouch, BUT green for showing that it's in stock in this climate.

I calculated 58.8 cents per round. Yes, in stock

I'd cancel your orders if possible.

You can find brass at this price now, .60 seems to be the current normal where brass deals are available and lasting a while. There are deals right now that are active on this board.

Steel is popping up here and there for .30-.40 and should move back down under 0.30. Cabela's Herters seems to be coming up the most. Was recently right at 0.30 for a case with 2 dry boxes included.

Things are getting better.

FranksandBeans said:   ... Was recently right at 0.30 for a case with 2 dry boxes included.

Things are getting better.

Where? Online? Without camping out and being limited to 100 rounds? Details please!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014