• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Colt (50.40kB)
Disclaimer
Colt

My shipping estimate was $28 and FFL fees vary but usually run $25.

Member Summary

colt (2.49kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Colt

Nice find!

Thank you. Placed order but they didn't ask for FFL information

is it legal in california?

moe490036 said:   is it legal in california?

Not a chance unless you're one of the King's Men.

Gave you green, cheapest seen it in while but I don't want the coyote/tan color parts

"M203 40mm Grenade Launcher mounts directly to the Carbine without modification "

I've been waiting for that. Just kidding, big brother.

What good comes from being one of the 7 morons on the negative voting side of this deal. The first one is from Chicago. "ChiGuy1" I guess you can infer from there.

dougtaylor1 said:   What good comes from being one of the 7 morons on the negative voting side of this deal. The first one is from Chicago. "ChiGuy1" I guess you can infer from there.

Probably one of the ones who loves gun control so he can have easier prey to choose from.

What cal is this? Websense at work.

It is 5.56

ndflyer said:   Gave you green, cheapest seen it in while but I don't want the coyote/tan color parts

Changed my mind, think I'm gonna pick one up

you know they have it in all black too.

dafish said:   Black

Dang, OOS on the black one

The grenade launcher is for less than lethal round options that can be installed. Be careful with the stubby forward assist illegal in some states.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014