• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wolf 9mm 500 Rounds Ammo - $234 after $5 off with '5off' coupon code. No purchase limits. I picked up a few so I could go to range and put holes in the paper. Reasonable shipping prices!

Linky

Member Summary

ammo (68.46kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

This stuff is normally $9.99 per box of 50, this is $23/50 not including shipping.

way too much $$ for 9mm

yes, a long time ago but this is in stock. I haven't seen that price in two years.

In defense of OP, who cares how much it is "normally" if you can't find it in stock anywhere.

SherifBufordTJustice said:   In defense of OP, who cares how much it is "normally" if you can't find it in stock anywhere.

Everyone. Impatience will kill the savings of a hot deal every time.

To paraphrase Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore: "Some day this gouging will be over..."

SherifBufordTJustice said:   In defense of OP, who cares how much it is "normally" if you can't find it in stock anywhere.

It is not hard to find 9mm in stock. I already was advising on this board where to look - not gonna repeat my self. I have bought yesterday descent brass ammo for 14.95/50rd + shipping. Not a biggie. Can buy every week. If you do not know where to look blame yourself - tools are there. Just search for them. The same ammo as in this post was 10/50rd at AIM one week ago. Sold out quickly.

50 rd box - 9mm Federal American Eagle 115gr FMJ ammo AE9DP - LIMIT 5 BOXES

Was in stock at the time of posting @SGAMMO 20$/50rd.

respdoc said:   SherifBufordTJustice said:   In defense of OP, who cares how much it is "normally" if you can't find it in stock anywhere.

I've never seen more wise words on a forum.

Yeah, if you pay $23/50 for 9mm ammo, then they better be hollow points.

Are you done lecturing? As much as I appreciate the "lesson," I didn't buy any of this because I know where to find better Deals. For those that don't, they will buy it buy it and therefore appreciate OP's post. With that said, I certainly agree that it's not a "hot deal." (-;

Marrob said:   respdoc said:   SherifBufordTJustice said:   In defense of OP, who cares how much it is "normally" if you can't find it in stock anywhere.

I've never seen more wise words on a forum.

Yeah, if you pay $23/50 for 9mm ammo, then they better be hollow points.

Here are the hollow points
Winchester USA 50rd 9mm 147gr JHP 23.99 50 0.48/rd @CABELAS

People... PLEASE STOP buying ammo. That is the ONLY way the ridiculousness will end. If you have been buying ammo for more than a few yours you might remember that we have seen this before and as soon as people stopped buying the prices went DOWN... Fatwallet should be able to alert me to old pricing deals not these scared people "deals". I love that we all share deals so keep it going...
Todd

Ammo is coming back in stock everywhere, so you guys need to chill out and STOP paying for overpriced CRAP and the prices will stabilize. All this panic buying needs to stop damnit!

dkd711 said:   Ammo is coming back in stock everywhere, so you guys need to chill out and STOP paying for overpriced CRAP and the prices will stabilize. All this panic buying needs to stop damnit!

It is not only a panic buying - there are more factors here. News coverage about who exactly buying ammo was pretty intense. Just type in any search engine "Homeland security 1.6"

lousy price for the lousy ammo.

Yeah, I get that our lovely Gov't has all these open ended contracts to suck up as much ammo as possible, but all the Tin Foil guys are not helping the matter. Its the same thing as 1994, 2008 etc...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014