• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_383771-41742-CH42_4294765049__?productId...
Looks nice, doesn’t take any space inside, doesn’t need electricity to run. Do not read all the negatives reviews – those folks didn’t know it is a paper shredder and tried to use it as a space heater.
Seriously, I have it for couple of years and didn’t have any problems with it cracking, breaking etc. People need to spend some time to read instructions. It can’t seat directly on soil – it needs some sort of moisture free padding. I’ve got it when I was about to spend another $100 on a fancy new paper shredder and I’m glad I did. Once a week I grab 4 lbs of junk mail, just stick it into it and click my Bic pocket lighter. Works like a dream and bits any microsuperfinecutting electric machine hands down.

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

lowes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Superman: What if, and believe me this is a hypothetical, but what if you were offered a wood-burning outdoor chiminea? ... (more)

happypants (Apr. 25, 2013 @ 2:43p) |

Pitter (Apr. 25, 2013 @ 3:47p) |

Mods have renamed it to "wood burning chiminea". It is a bad deal for a crappy wood burning chiminea. It was a deal for ... (more)

77Rus (Apr. 25, 2013 @ 4:48p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great idea! a classic cartel paper shredder.

Lol I actually like it

reviews are pretty bad

Not a hot deal.

Pretty horrible idea to use it to burn junk mail, compared to shredding and/or recycling.

If you just want it to burn trash you can use a metal burn barrel. Saves $80 that you can use to pay the fines.

Title needs to be fixed OP. Junior comedic lines might be "cute" to some...but important information still needs to be included for what you are trying to post (a Hot Deal). No amount of one-liners will change the four 1-star reviews.

suggested title

Wood-burning outdoor chiminea ( Small Outdoor Fireplace ) $79.99 Store Pick Up @ Lowe’s

It is a paper shredder, I insist. Red is welcome - I know it works and it saves money

What if I don't have a house?

CodeRunner02 said:   What if I don't have a house?
Well, you could buy one -- to go with the paper shredder.
Otherwise, guess you're SOL.

77Rus said:   It is a paper shredder, I insist. Red is welcome - I know it works and it saves money

Glad to see comedy is not your only failure.

I have a contract with Superman to throw all my junk mail into the sun... You can never be too sure...

Buy a donkey, feed the paper...two causes served in one...
Paper shredding and food for the animal

dontcare4myname said:   Buy a donkey, feed the paper...two causes served in one...

Goats would probably eat paper too...

ezwrighter said:   dontcare4myname said:   Buy a donkey, feed the paper...two causes served in one...

Hehe... goats are funny.

respdoc said:   Title needs to be fixed OP. Junior comedic lines might be "cute" to some...but important information still needs to be included for what you are trying to post (a Hot Deal). No amount of one-liners will change the four 1-star reviews.
Maybe he should tack on three or four exclamation points. That seems to work for Mr C, and look at all the respect he gets!!!

Zuke76 said:   I have a contract with Superman to throw all my junk mail into the sun... You can never be too sure...

Why does he have to fly to the sun? Can't use his heat vision?

happypants said:   Zuke76 said:   I have a contract with Superman to throw all my junk mail into the sun... You can never be too sure...

For some reason he charges more for that service.

happypants said:   Zuke76 said:   I have a contract with Superman to throw all my junk mail into the sun... You can never be too sure...

I would think that Superman using his heat vision that often while on Earth would contribute to global warming. Bad Superman!

If superman uses his heat vision, his house will be in flames! Of course, Superman can rescue him, but he'll be left out in the cold! That's why!

not all of us live in whacko liberal areas and burning trash and leaves is still done.

dontcare4myname said:   Buy a donkey, feed the paper...two causes served in one...

Three Causes served Paper shredding,food for the donkey,and fertlizer for your tomatos and peppers

Lol total failure hahaha 8 people still gave green yeah !

77Rus said:   http://www.lowes.com/pd_383771-41742-CH42_4294765049__?productId...
Looks nice, doesn’t take any space inside, doesn’t need electricity to run. Do not read all the negatives reviews – those folks didn’t know it is a paper shredder and tried to use it as a space heater.
Seriously, I have it for couple of years and didn’t have any problems with it cracking, breaking etc. People need to spend some time to read instructions. It can’t seat directly on soil – it needs some sort of moisture free padding. I’ve got it when I was about to spend another $100 on a fancy new paper shredder and I’m glad I did. Once a week I grab 4 lbs of junk mail, just stick it into it and click my Bic pocket lighter. Works like a dream and bits any microsuperfinecutting electric machine hands down.

LOL cute humor, to bad not everyone can laugh, some can only criticize.

77Rus said:   Lol total failure hahaha 8 people still gave green yeah !

Make that 9

Superman
Disclaimer

Customer
Disclaimer
Marvinomatic said:   If superman uses his heat vision, his house will be in flames! Of course, Superman can rescue him, but he'll be left out in the cold! That's why!

Superman: What if, and believe me this is a hypothetical, but what if you were offered a wood-burning outdoor chiminea? You can place your papers there and I wouldn't have to burn down your house every time I come by. Would that do anything for you?
Customer: I don't know, I guess.

FeloniusMonkey said:   ezwrighter said:   dontcare4myname said:   Buy a donkey, feed the paper...two causes served in one...

Hehe... goats are funny.

Agreed.

Mods have renamed it to "wood burning chiminea". It is a bad deal for a crappy wood burning chiminea. It was a deal for a device to easy get rid of important papers lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014