• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The price was $32.97. Deal price is $25.47
That is a saving of $7.50

Amazon is running a Lightning Deal on Kidde RF-SM-DC Battery-Operated Wireless Inter-connectable Smoke Alarm. This Smoke Alarm has 4.5 Stars averaged on 87 reviewers. Alarm allows for the easy installation of an interconnected smoke alarm system without the high cost and hassle of rewiring your home. The alarms are wirelessly linked so that when one alarm is triggered, all alarms will sound. This alarm can also be placed in a detached workshop or shed and linked into the home's interconnected system. I have a couple of rentals, and I like that I don't have to have power to the alarm, as sometimes it is hard to get wires thru to some areas. This way I can use these to augment the wired models I have installed

Here is a link to the Deals Page at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Kidde-0919-...B000HYOHZI

Member Summary

smoke alarm
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this unit is my basement where I did not have wires. The wireless hardwire unit allows both hardwired and battery operated wireless units to communicate with previously installed Kidde hardwire units.
This is a good deal.

Thanks for letting me know about the deal. This wireless hardwire unit allows both hardwired and battery operated wireless units to communicate with the other installed Kidde hardwire units you have installed in your home. Buying more for my Son, he just built a new home. This is a must have!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014