• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/10-pk-of-new-canadian-thermold-30-rd-ar-15-mags.aspx?a=794885

Copy and past link.

Free Shipping code >>>> SH184

Condition: brand new, made for the Canadian govt. but never issued.

Member Summary

Canadian Thermold 30 (63.29kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Welcome back, BB.

good stuff, the 20 rounders use to be like 2-3 bucks. those days are long gone
These are pretty good mags and if in stock a good deal

amazing price, but the link doesn't work...and I can't find them on their site

Edit: I found them...

they're 69.99 if you're not a member (29.99 a year for membership)

link

pryan67 said:   amazing price, but the link doesn't work...and I can't find them on their site

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/10-pk-of-new-canadian-thermold-30-rd-ar-15-mags.aspx?a=794885

copy and past

Can anyone comment on how these compare to p-mags?

sauceyapple said:   Can anyone comment on how these compare to p-mags?

No comparison - these are very flimsy and cheap feeling. Do they work? Yeah, mostly. Would I trust my life to them? Nope. They are good range mags, may have to customize them to get them working right.

Cashman said:   
....these are very flimsy and cheap feeling.

That makes sense why the Canadians use these then. :-P

Thanks!

Got my shipping confirmation today....

never used these before....we'll see how well the work...they're ~half the price of any other thermold mags out there....so they'll be nice to have on hand for after I finish my build...at least until I get p-mags when they become more reasonably priced

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014