• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
INTRODUCING WENDY’S® $5 MOONLIGHT MEAL DEAL
Keep your night going for only $5 with Wendy’s Moonlight Meal Deal featuring a Double Stack™, Chili Cheese Fries and large drink for just five bucks.

It’s only at participating Wendy’s and only available after 10 p.m.

http://www.wendys.com/store-locator/

Member Summary

Double Stack
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Chili Cheese Fries
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this really a Good Deal? I think Wendys has gotten stupid and greedy lately. Not long ago,a Doublestack was on the Dollar Menu,now its $1.79=HUGE jump. They jacked up a LOT of the $1 menu prices recently and replaced with cheap crapola items...in Austin Tx area.

Double Stack is really tasty

texx52 said:   Is this really a Good Deal? I think Wendys has gotten stupid and greedy lately. Not long ago,a Doublestack was on the Dollar Menu,now its $1.79=HUGE jump. They jacked up a LOT of the $1 menu prices recently and replaced with cheap crapola items...in Austin Tx area.Had the same thought. 99-cent sandwich, fries and a drink for $5 is a good deal?

Over the last few months, most Wendy's nationwide have gotten ride of their dollar menus and now have a "value" menu where most items were repriced to close to $2

Yes, they used to have the best $1 menu. Now = suckage. Now you buy three simple items to make a cheapo meal you are almost at the regular menu combo price.

Assuming the large drink is a coke, the total calories are 1290 and the total fat is 51 grams for this meal deal.

Ouch!

texx52 said:   Is this really a Good Deal? I think Wendys has gotten stupid and greedy lately. Not long ago,a Doublestack was on the Dollar Menu,now its $1.79=HUGE jump. They jacked up a LOT of the $1 menu prices recently and replaced with cheap crapola items...in Austin Tx area.

Considering Austin is Wendy's test market for all things, that doesn't surprise me. This IS the place where you can get a SOB

iowahawkeye said:   INTRODUCING WENDY’S® $5 MOONLIGHT MEAL DEAL
Keep your night going for only $5 with Wendy’s Moonlight Meal Deal featuring a Double Stack™, Chili Cheese Fries and large drink for just five bucks.

It’s only at participating Wendy’s and only available after 10 p.m.

http://www.wendys.com/store-locator/

This deal does me no good since I refuse to ever use a drive thru and that's all that's available at Wendy's past 10pm here.

there was a recent report that $1 menu items did not increase sales at mcdonalds. so it was probably a bust

blueribb said:   Assuming the large drink is a coke, the total calories are 1290 and the total fat is 51 grams for this meal deal.

Ouch!

In other words savings on this meal will be offset by the cost of your future heart bypass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014