• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
buydig offers the Seagate 3TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive, model no. STBV3000100, for $117.95. Check out with V. me by Visa, and coupon code "VMEMOMDAY20" cuts it to $97.95. With free shipping, that's $0.04/GB and the lowest total price we could find by $20, although we saw it for $8 less three weeks ago (that deal required padding). It features built-in power management.

Thanks Dealnews

Link

Code: VMEMOMDAY20

Make sure you checkout with V.me by Visa, you cannot use any other payment method.

Free shipping option available too.

Member Summary

Seagate Expansion 3TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rahmat said:   buydig offers the Seagate 3TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive, model no. STBV3000100, for $117.95. Check out with V. me by Visa, and coupon code "VMEMOMDAY20" cuts it to $97.95. With free shipping, that's $0.04/GB and the lowest total price we could find by $20, although we saw it for $8 less three weeks ago (that deal required padding). It features built-in power management.

Thanks Dealnews

Link

Code: VMEMOMDAY20

Make sure you checkout with V.me by Visa, you cannot use any other payment method.

Free shipping option available too.

In 4 one. Now $1 more. Thanks

Thanks. Got one.

Just got a backorder email.

$129.00

Savings:
-$20.00
coupon VMEMOMDAY20
(checkout with: V.me by Visa)

Shipping:

3 - 7 Business Days
$0.00

Tax: (0%):
$0.00

Order Total:
$109.00

duhtrev said:   Just got a backorder email. I received a backorder email as well, but it said they would ship my order out as soon as they received an expected shipment of more product. Four days later they were at my front door, so all is well! Great deal!

Big thanks to Rahmat for posting this deal!

Coupon VMEMOMDAY20 has expired. CRAP

The ventilation on this case is almost nonexistant. I use a rubber band to hold a small 12v fan (like used to cool chipsets) to the back. It drops the temps at least 10 degrees.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014