• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Galaxy S3
Disclaimer
For those who are still interested.....looks good for upgrade as well as add a line.

Verizon GS3

Member Summary

Verizon Galaxy S3
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
$9.99 for Samsung Galaxy S III - 4G LTE for Verizon Wireless ($99.99 List Price). Available in Black, Blue, or White. Free FedEx Shipping Both Ways.

The Deal

$9.99 for a Samsung Galaxy S III 4G LTE smartphone for Verizon Wireless from Wirefly ($99.99 list price)

Available in black, blue, or white
2-year Verizon Wireless activation required
14-day return policy

The Fine Print

List price as of 4/25/13 on carrier’s website. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to Canada. Most orders ship within 2 1/2 weeks of redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. 14-day return policy. See Return Policy. Offer ends 5/3/13 or while supplies last. Limited quantity available. Offer valid for new, upgrade and add-a-line customers. Activation and early termination fees apply. Additional restrictions apply.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 2013, this phone is not worth $9.99

what phone is worth getting then? I am with verizon, don't need the latest and greatest, but my thunderbolt is running way too slow after the OS upgrade.

Thanks OP.

I've got a first-generation, original Droid on Verizon. The phone coming up on its third birthday and is badly showing its age. Although I wouldn't mind owning an S4 (or for that matter, an HTC One), who knows when Verizon will actually have it, and it will cost a lot more than this almost-free S3. I think I could be pretty happy with an S3 compared to what I have now. The only sad part will be giving up my unlimited data plan.

I'm thinking about this phone, but I think I'll wait for the iphone 6

Is this phone and deal legit?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014